5 - Invitation

Sitting comfortably on the couch Yoongi decides to tease his dongsaeng to which Jimin reacts

Sitting comfortably on the couch Yoongi decides to tease his dongsaeng to which Jimin reacts... "My dearest and lovely Hyung did I ever say how much I adore you and look up to you"Jimin sugar coats making Yoongi scoff at him externally but he was soft the younger male and so he decided to stop teasing him. "Good compliments so I'm gonna tell you. She is the CEO of Techoniq" Yoongi starts making Jimin widen his eyes, "Techoniq? as in top most MNC?" he asks to make sure.

"Yes, I was shocked to know that she is Lee Sung-ho's daughter, but that's true. Apparently, She was sent to LA after Lee's first wife's death" Yoongi explains making Jimin nod slowly, "So...Yeona is Lee's late wife's daughter?" he asks tilting his head not feeling things right, "Yes" the older assures, "Why would he hide her far away? And keep her existence hidden?" Jimin raises his doubt, "As far as what I've come across, He was afraid to reveal his second family to her daughter as his first wife passed away so he sent her away" yoongi says what he's found.

"And now he called her back 'cause he wants the huge amount to clear the debt?" Jimin says placing the pieces together, "That's a possibility, but if he wanted that, he would've asked her and still keep her existence hidden, I'm not quite sure why she's back, but all I know is she is one of the world's top billionaires." Yoongi shrugs leaning back into the couch, "Interesting" Jimin hums leaning back as well.

"Why did you ask about her? You usually don't go for any background check if you want any girl" thinking why Jimin did a background run on this one since he even played with the president's daughter without care. "Cause she isn't a normal one, She's different". Jimin says thinking of her, "How is she different?" Yoongi was confused, "She dared to talk back to me Hyung, I have to say she got pretty great guts, she even fought with my men" Jimin says snapping back to reality.

"Damn, she's one baddie, I would love to meet her sometime". Yoongi says nonchalantly but that irked the shorter male beside him, "You won't stand a chance". Jimin says rolling his eyes, "I'm not interested to hit on her in the first place, I just want to meet her cause she sounds savage" Yoongi clears his intentions. "Whatever" Jimin rolls his eyes again while Yoongi observes something

"What about her husband? Or boyfriend?" Jimin asks smoothly acting all cool but desperate to know the answer, "She's single, No boyfriend nor any past relationships, but why are you interested in her love life? Perhaps the Mafia King is in love?" Yoongi points out the obvious but the man had his ego to save. "Do you wanna die?" he asks his puppy eyes turning into a glare, "Calm down Jiminie, I was just kidding" Yoongi laughs it off smirking secretly realizing something about the man. "It's not funny!" Jimin says and looks away, Yoongi was about to say something but gets cut off by a loud cheerful voice.

"Hey fellas! What's going on?" an extremely cheerful voice cuts in through their conversation grabbing their attention. "Hoseok-ah! You're right on time, Our Jiminie got pissed off by a girl" Yoongi mocks the younger making him groan, "Jinjja??!! Our Jiminie? Who's that girl?" the hyper-active male asks now curious to know who was brave enough to piss off the Park Jimin.