6 - Proper Introduction

Waking up to her alarm, Yeona rubs her eyes and then stretches her limbs

Waking up to her alarm, Yeona rubs her eyes and then stretches her limbs. Cracking her neck she remembers that her bestie's gonna come to Seoul and she had to receive her. Pushing the duvet off her, Yeona makes her way to the bathroom and does her routine. After her routine, she tidies up the sheets on her bed and then goes to take a bath.

After getting ready, she grabs her mobile, Wallet, and keys and then makes her way downstairs. Informing her parents she leaves for the airport. Driving for almost an hour and a half, she reaches the airport parking area then parks her car and walks towards the exit terminal. She checks the time only to find that she was a little early. So she gets a frappuccino and waits for her bestie.

About 15 minutes later, the flight landed(one in which Rose flew across). Rose walked out through the exit terminal and saw Yeona waiting for her, looking so casual just as in their Uni days. Rose runs to her bestie and hugs her tight, Yeona hugs her back.

"I missed you bub" Rose gushes squeezing the latter, "I missed you too boo, let's head to my place now!" Yeona says breaking the hug and squishing the latter's cheeks making the lady giggle and nod at the same time. Rose nods then walks along Yeona while dragging her luggage. After loading the luggage and getting in the car they both fasten their seatbelts and Yeona drives off. Both ladies were immersed in chats about random things and stuff about the company back in LA.

Soon they both reach Lee's Residence. Walking inside the living room both friends are met with Mr&Mrs.Lee and Lilly watching something on TV. "Ma, Appa, Lilly, this is Rose my bestie, and my secretary, Rosie this is Ma, Appa, and my dongsaeng Lilly- My family" Yeona introduces them with a wide smile, "Hello Mr.&Mrs.Lee, Hey Lilly!" Rose bows showing respect. They all get a little familiar with each other before Yeona leads her friend to a guest room.

"Ok, Rosie let's go, I'll show you, your room" Yeona declares looking at her best friend who nods in return and then follows her friend towards the guest room. Walking inside the room and letting Rose in, Yeona closes the door behind them, walks towards the bed, and plops on it.
"You can unpack, while I go get my lappy then we can do the meetings and all" Yeona lets her know and the latter nods with a pout thinking about work. Nevertheless Rose starts to unpack while Yeona walks out to her room.

 Nevertheless Rose starts to unpack while Yeona walks out to her room