9 - Marry Me!

Checking her things one last time Yeona sighed and then glanced at the time

Checking her things one last time Yeona sighed and then glanced at the time. As it was quarter to 7, Yeona decides to call Tae and talk to him about her canceling plans with him. As she was about to dial his number, she gets a call from Tae. Picking up the call she holds her phone against her ear...

"Yuboseyo!"

"Hey Cupcake, you ready?"

"I'm sorry TaeTae"

"Don't...."

"I gotta meet an unexpected someone"

"You....."

"I promise to make it up to you Tomorrow, please forgive me"

"Dare ditch me"

"Please"

"Fine just for today, I don't want to listen to any excuses tomorrow"

"I promise, I will definitely go hang out with you tomorrow, and thanks for understanding you're the best"

"Who's the unexpected someone?"

"It's......"

Her sentence was cut off by the knock on her door, you call the person to come in. Then comes Rose with a nervous look. Yeona understood the look so she decided to end the call first.

"TaeTae I gotta go now, I'll tell you about the meeting tomorrow"

"Ok, take care"

"You too Taebear"

Saying that she hangs up the call and then looks back at Rose, "He's here" Rose announces, Nodding her head Yeona got her purse and things and then stood up. Passing her car keys to Rose she spoke, "It's already late, you get going. I'll go home by taking a cab" Yeona suggests, "It's ok, I'll just call....." Rose stops in between her words with red cheeks which hit Yeona to realize something, "Ahhh! your boyfriend is gonna pick you up, ok. Text me once you get home" She says with a teasing smile, Rose nods then after giving each other a hug Yeona walks away.

Stepping out of the elevator Yeona looks up from her wrist and her gaze falls on the handsome young man who was sitting on one of the couches in the lobby. She stepped out and heard some murmurs of some employees who she assumed were on overtime. They were praising and talking about how hot and handsome the young CEO was. And how they want him to be theirs.

Getting annoyed by those murmurs Yeona walks ahead and strides her way to Park Jimin. The young CEO lifts his head up to see the gorgeous and beautiful lady, who attracted his attention by the sound of her heels clicking clacks. A charming smile breaks onto his face as he stands up and slips his mobile back into his suit pocket.