20: Daughter in law

Park's Mansion, 8 PM

Driving the car through the driveway, Jimin parks the car at an empty spot. Yeona takes off her seatbelt and turns to open the door but a grip on her wrist stops her. She turns back to look at her husband who was looking at her with an intimidating gaze. "Behave in front of my parents, I don't want them to know anything about how our relationship is, all I want is them to think that we are a happy couple" he warns her.

"Why hide the truth?" she asks finding it new to see the man who always looks cocky becoming tense, "My parents are happy about this marriage and I don't want to disappoint them, you better listen to me if you don't want anything to happen to your precious family" he threatens this time, "If only I had those documents" she mumbles to herself which he couldn't hear clearly. "What did you say?" he asks raising his brows while she fakes a smile, "Nothing, I will keep my mouth shut, don't worry" she assures.

He nods then gets out of the car. Yeona waits a few seconds wanting to calm down while Jimin opens the door for her and then extends a hand to her. Not daring to refuse him she takes his hand and gets out. Closing the door behind her, Jimin wraps one of his hands around her waist.
"Let's go, m'lady", he says cheerfully, Yeona fake smiles at him then they both walk in as a few guests eye them.

As they reach the main door the guards open the door for them and bow to them, "Welcome Home Young Master" the guards greet the man while he nods and walks in, his arm still wrapped around his wife's waist. As they walk past the main hallway and enter the living room where all the guests were gathered Jimin walks proudly with a dominant smile and greets people while walking in.

Some people were surprised and amused to see his beautiful wife while some others envied her. Chatter and gossip Continued but this time about the Mafia King's wife. Jimin leads the way toward a bunch of middle-aged people who seemed busy in a conversation.

After reaching them he halts his steps making Yeona halt in steps as well then speaks, "Appa"
He calls out to which a man wearing a royal blue velvet suit turns around. He didn't look too old rather he looked pretty young to be Jimin's father. "Ahhh Jimin-ah you're here my son", Saying that he opens his arms wide, Jimin chuckles and lets go of his wife's waist to give his father a hug. After sharing a loving hug they both break the hug.

"How's work going son?" the middle-aged man asks knowing well that his son was doing way well with his work, "Don't worry appa, the kingdom you passed onto me is really safe", Jimin says and they both break into chuckle until a sweet voice cuts through.

"Aygoo, look at them completely leaving my daughter-in-law as if she's a stranger", A middle-aged female says making her way to them, "Eomma!" Jimin exclaims and opens his arms wide for a hug but she walks past him and goes to her daughter-in-law then embraces her in a motherly hug. On the other hand, tears form in Yeona's eyes seeing the woman who embraces her in a hug.