1-Finally!

Pressing the passcode on the smart lock of her lavish and modern penthouse, Yeona - the CEO of 'Techoniq' made her way inside her sweet home. Taking off her high heels she slipped on her comfy slippers and proceeded towards the kitchen while massaging her shoulder muscles.

After gulping down a glass of cold water she went straight to her room and got changed into her PJs. She didn't bother to eat anything as sleep was one step away from her eyes.

Being the CEO of an MNC wasn't easy, she was hella tired after the long working day. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw it was already past midnight.

She slipped inside the duvet with a yawn and then drifted into sleep. Fifteen minutes into her sleep she heard her phone ringing and buzzing continuously on the nightstand. She didn't bother at first but after a few more rings it got annoying so she decided to pick up the call not noticing the id,

"Hello?"

She said with a tired voice still laying, the other person didn't say anything, Yeona greeted the person again and this time her eyes went wide and she sat straight after hearing the voice from other side

"A...Appa"

She exclaimed, tears filling her eyes

"How you been Yeona?"

"I'm good appa, how are you?"

"Yeona........ I want you to come back here, I......I wanna talk to you about something"

"Nea appa I'll be there by tomorrow"

"I'll be waiting, sweetie"

*Hangs up*

Yeona got emotional and smiled through her tears, tears of joy and happiness. She was on cloud nine finally her appa contacted her after all these years. Covering her eyes she lets out some soft sobs before grabbing her mobile once again and dialing someone. After ringing the person for few times her secretary Rose finally picked up the call.

"Ms. Lee, what's wrong? Any emergency?"

"Kinda yes, please reschedule all my appointments for tomorrow, I'll be leaving back to South Korea and I don't know when I'll be back"

"Out of the blue?"

"Yeah, something came up and I must go, I'll attend the meetings online if it's utter important, don't worry but just reschedule them"

"Will do ma'am, and do you want me to book your flight tickets?"

"No actually, I'll go by my jet, just talk and arrange a pilot"