22. Work

Turning around in bed Yeona slowly flutter her eyes open facing the ceiling, she gazes at the ceiling before she realizes something heavy on her torso, turning to her side she looks at her husband who was still sleeping peacefully making her eyes ...

Turning around in bed Yeona slowly flutter her eyes open facing the ceiling, she gazes at the ceiling before she realizes something heavy on her torso, turning to her side she looks at her husband who was still sleeping peacefully making her eyes go wide. She covers her mouth not wanting to wake the sleeping devil and she tries to get out of her bed.

After struggling a little she finally gets out from his clutches without waking him, she sneakily makes her way to the bathroom and locks the door behind her. She lets out a breath and clutches her heart. "Shit", She takes her steps towards the mirror and stands in front of it which made her eyes go wide. She traces her fingers over the freshly painted hickies.

Scenes of last night flash in her mind which unconsciously made her blush and made her bite her lips and when she realized what she was doing she pats her cheeks while shaking her head. Taking a deep breath she pushes away his thoughts and does her routine as she was already naked and couldn't possibly go out any soon.

After about 45 minutes she finishes her bathing and puts on the robe which covered her body and she cautiously walks out but to her surprise her bed was empty so was the room, she frowns in disappointment but soon shakes her head and walks to her closet to pick a pair of loungewear and gets changed into them.

Applying her usual lavender body lotion and strawberry lip balm she walks out of her room and makes her way downstairs to the kitchen. Seeing no one in the house she furrows her brows and looks around at least for a single guard bit to her surprise the house was too silent. Shrugging her shoulders she makes her way to the kitchen, brewing some coffee she picks up her phone and scrolls through the feed.

After about 10 mins she grabs a cup for herself and pours some coffee for herself, sipping her hot drink she relaxes on the kitchen stool, realizing something she opens her eyes and looks around, "Did he leave already?" She mumbles, contemplating whether to go check up on him she chews on her bottom. Finally deciding to go she grabs another cup and fills it with coffee.

"If he finds me I will say I went to deliver him some coffee", She smiles to herself and then makes her way upstairs towards his room. Knocking on the closed door she waits for a reply but gains no response she tries turning the knob which was surprisingly unlocked, she takes her steps in and looks around.

"J... Jimin? JIMIN?", She yells but gains no response, she breathes in relief and turns to walk back only to stop abruptly seeing the muscular figure in front of her, she would have drolled over her husband if it wasn't for her burnt hand which happened due to the spilled coffee. Seeing the spilled coffee Jimin widens his eyes, quickly taking away the cup from her hands, he places it on the nearby stand and then drags her towards the bathroom.

Dragging her towards the sink he turns on the tap and then puts her hand under the flowing water."Couldn't you be careful, look how red your hand has become", He scolds, his gaze still on her hand while her gaze was on his worried face which looked sincere and genuine. She didn't speak anything and lets him do whatever he wanted to do.