35. Deal

Since the day Yeona was 'kidnapped' Yoongi worked hard to find her, But to his dismay, he got no leads nor any information, He was mad at himself for not finding her.

A whole week has passed and yet no sign or message from her, if she was kidnapped then people would have contacted them but that wasn't the case and hence they understood she ran away but Jimin was stubborn to find her saying that she is his possession.

<Park Enterprises, 11 AM>

Yoongi walked through the luxurious hallways of Park enterprises on his way to meet his dongsaeng about to report the results to him. Without knocking Yoongi enters the CEO's cabin and makes himself comfortable. 

on the other hand, Jimin looked like a mess, dark circles and eye bags were visible, Yeona did have a huge impact on him. Noticing the presence, Jimin raises his head and looks at his hyung with the same old cold gaze, "Anything new?" Jimin asks in hopes of hearing some good news but to his dismay, Yoongi shakes his head as no. Jimin's lip twitches, inand  a few seconds he slides down all the things on the table in front of him and screams in frustration.

"Jimin! calm down, you won't find her if you continue with this temper, have some patience" The older suggests seeing the broken dongsaeng. "How long hyung? How long? it's already over a week and we still don't know where she is" Jimin expresses broken, "We've checked all the possible CCTV footage, tried tracking that Mark's number, asked Rose but we got nothing, not even a single clue about where she could go" Jimin says defeatedly.

"Don't give up just yet, I will find her no matter what, she isn't just your love but also my sister" Yoongi comforts him to which the male nods his head.

One Month Later>>

One Month Later>>

During this whole month, there wasn't a single day when Jimin wouldn't fail to remember his memories with his wife. During the day he was the most feared Mafia King, not showing how broken he was without his queen beside him, but after the dark blanket covers the sky he would pull his wife's clothes which would give him peace to sleep with scent lingering on them. Although he was a cruel, cold-hearted Mafia, he still had a heart that longs for her love.