11. Contract

Jimin was so lost in gazing at his fiancee's leaving figure that he forgot about his friend and brother Yoongi

Jimin was so lost in gazing at his fiancee's leaving figure that he forgot about his friend and brother Yoongi. And Yoongi's loud shout bought the dazed man out of his trance, "Jimin-ah what did you do?" He yells into the younger ear making the man snap out of his trance, "What did I do?" Jimin asks scrunching his face while rubbing his ear, "How did you make her accept the wedding?" Yoongi asks, amused at the situation.

"I ain't Mafia King for nothing Hyung" Jimin flaunts proudly brushing his hair back, "I thought you wouldn't accept her conditions" Yoongi comments taking his seat back on the couch, "I won't", Jimin says turning to the older, "Then what about the papers you signed now?" Yoongi asks confused and curious.

Jimin turns to Yoongi with a confused face while squinting his eyes, "What papers?" Jimin asks in a confused tone, "The ones that you have signed while staring into her eyes" Yoongi reminds the man who had no idea what he did.

"I signed.....papers?" Jimin asks tilting his head not believing the words, "Don't tell me you didn't even notice how you signed them" Yoongi states trying to hold his laughter, Jimin pokes his inner cheek with his tongue then dashes to his room after giving Yoongi a look.

"Damn! That Yeona gets on his nerves, gotta say they seem like a perfect couple" Yoongi mumbles, shaking his head he gets up and walks away. Meanwhile, Jimin was getting ready to visit Yeona to talk about the papers.

 Meanwhile, Jimin was getting ready to visit Yeona to talk about the papers

( At Techoniq - Seoul Branch)

Yeona made her way straight to her office after making Jimin sign the papers she wanted. After getting to work she invites Namjoon to talk about the situation. And he arrives as soon as possible as Yeona tells him that it's an emergency.

Walking inside the huge, well and modern furnished office, Namjoon takes his seat in front of Yeona. "You're here", she says as he sees the man who looked tired, "Yes, now will you tell me what was the matter that I had to go all the way to your office this urgently?" He sulks, "Calm down, have a seat, and drink some water"

Yeona takes a file out from her desk and passes it to Namjoon, taking the file from her, Namjoon opens it and reads the content, his chin leans in front, and his jaw clenches by the one he finishes reading it, "Have you lost your mind? What the hell is this?" He says by slamming the file on her desk, "I have no choice, I can't risk Lilly's future" she answers while rubbing her face with her hands.