36. Baby {FINAL}

<SeokJin's Hospital>

They hurriedly took her to the hospital and Jin started his treatment. Due to blood loss, she was tired and overslept.

18 hours later,

Jimin was right beside her bed, mumbling sorries and I love you's. He told her how his days were without her, how he regretted believing Seulgi over her, he didn't have sleep or food he just sat by her waiting for her to open her eyes as he wanted to be the first one to she see and talks to when she wakes up. Jimin and Tae sat on the left of her bed and Mark on her right, other members scattered around the room while dozing off and stacked upon each other except Jin who had to attend some surgery so he left.

Yeona flutters her eyes open and takes a few seconds to adjust to the bright light, then her gaze falls on her husband who leaned on Tae while dozing as tea did the same leaning on Jimin, on the other side she saw Mark laying his head on the bed and dozing off. she smiles at them and glances around the room only to find the other members sleeping adorably while stacked upon each other. She tries to move her uninjured hand but then realizes Jimin was holding it tight, and feeling the movement he opens his eyes slightly and after seeing his wife awake he shoots his eyes wide open.

"You're awake" he screams making the stacked-up members fall on the ground and the other ones flinch. As everyone slowly crowds around her Jimin helps her to sit up, she notices that everyone was looking at her like she was some alien. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asks with furrowed brows, "How are you feeling?" Taehyung asks to which she smiles "Pretty good," she says, "I told you not to go there" Mark scolds to which she lowers her head and responds, "You know why I did that".

She slowly raises her head and looks at Jimin who was looking at her with teary eyes. "Why didn't you tell me that the deal was with Bangtan?" She asks, "I didn't know," Mark says, "What about you guys?" She asks Namjoon and Tae, "We didn't know either" Tae responds, she sighs and looks away, "YOu both probably should catch up on things," Namjoon says while patting Jimin, he doesn't move but Yeona nods her head. Namjoon ushers everyone out of the room, leaving the couple behind.

Yeona looks at her husband, taking in his tired features which clearly told her that he wasn't taking care of himself, She knew how he felt, she went through the same pain being apart from him for a month, and his lips were trembling about to explode into sobs, he was taking in her features as well, she looked beautiful as ever but still he noticed the sadness in her. Having enough of the silence she decides to break it.

"Jimin-ah....can I get a hug?" she asks in a shaky tone, he wastes no time and engulfs her in a tight hug, "Ouch" she yelps as he squeezes her little tight triggering her injured shoulder, he immediately backs away and apologizes, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you," He says in a panic, "It's ok baby," she says with a soft smile, "You look ugly, haven't you been taking care of yourself?" She asks lifting her left arm and caressing his cheek to which he leaned in craving for more, "I lost the one who takes care of me" he says as she stops caressing his cheeks.