19. Good Choice

Walking inside her room, Yeona plops on her bed and faces the ceiling

Walking inside her room, Yeona plops on her bed and faces the ceiling. Heaving a sigh she picks up her phone and scrolls through contacts searching for a certain contact. Finding the contact she dials the number and puts her phone to her ear. The other person picks up the call after a few rings.

"Hey Rosie"

"Good Morning Boba"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm on my way to the office"

"I'm sorry, you had to work more because of me"

"Don't apologize, it's not like you did it on purpose, and also Joon is staying with me now as you asked him to take care of here, so I don't mind it at all" 

"Mhmm, guess you're having your life"

"I am, enough about me, tell me how are you doing?"

"To be honest, not bad"

"Then why do you sound so sulky?"

"I'm trapped here, he won't let me go out"

"I thought you made a contract and made a condition saying he can't force you into anything"

Yeona widens her eyes at the realization, she sits straight with a wide smile

"You're right, I completely forgot about the contract, but the papers are still in my office, can you send them to me please, ask Jook to deliver them to me personally"

"But I've sent them already"

"What?"

Yeona's smile flattens into a thin line

"The other day there were a few men here asking me to hand them all of your files and papers saying that you would be working from home, so I handed them all the things including the original contract papers"

"Oh, I'll go check then, talk to you later"

"Sure"

Yeona hangs the call and starts to search for the specific papers. But to her dismay she couldn't find those papers, panic starts to raise in her gut and she immediately calls Rose, the latter picks up the call pretty soon.

"Hey Rosie, are you sure you sent the papers, I couldn't find them anywhere"

"I'm pretty sure I sent every single file"