27. Late Calls

<TECHONIC, Seoul, 11:05 PM>

Yeona decides to stay a little longer at work as Jimin informed her that he was leaving. It was past 11 PM, Rose insisted that she would stay with her and as Namjoon wasn't here she accepted the offer. They both had a little snack break but skipped the dinner submerging themselves in work. 

The place was quiet except for the keyboard and mouse clicking. both the ladies were busy with their own work. but the peace didn't long much as a loud voice of Yeona's ringtone blasted out of the blue making both of them flinch.

Yeona immediately grabs her phone to check the ID only to find it was Seulgi calling her. She shakes her head and picks the call.

"Hello"

"Hey Yeonnie where are you?"

"I'm still at work"

"I've been waiting for you at your place for more than an hour now"

"I'm so sorry, ill be there as soon as possible"

"Hurry up"

"I will, bye"

hanging the call Yeona heaves a sigh, she looks at Rose who was already looking at her. "sup?" Rose asks, "Let's go Seul is already at my place, I can't keep her waiting", "isn't she supposed to go after calling you? why is she calling after reaching there?" Rose complaints to which her bestie shrugs, "She's Jimin's bestie" Yeona replies.

"But that gives her any right to go to your place in your absence," Rose says while grabbing her things and riding up all the files and papers. Yeona doesn't reply instead she continues to wind up her work. in fifteen minutes both friends wind up their work and get out of there after informing the security who was on the night shift.

Yeona convinced Rose to stay with her instead of staying alone to which her bestie agreed, so now both the ladies were heading to Jimin's Villa. Soon they reach the place, parking the car in the garage they both make their way in. As soon as they walk in their gaze falls on Seulgi who was wearing a sheet mask while talking to someone on phone. and what angered Yeona the most was the clothes Seulgi was wearing.

She clearly remembers that satin nightwear which she bought last month. wearing someone else's clothes with permission is one thing and wearing them without permission is another. But Yeona remained calm, she had to cope with her for a week. and by the conversation she was having on the phone while giggling they realized it was none other than Jimin himself.

Having enough Rose clears her throat to let the careless girl notice their presence and it worked, Seulgi turns to them and smiles. " Look who's finally here, Yeonnie is back," She says in high pitch tone and runs to hug Yeona. They both share a hug then part away. "What were you doing till it's late at work on a Friday night?" Seulgi asks while hanging up the call she was previously on.

"I Didn't know You were going here tonight, Jimin told me you were gonna come tomorrow." Yeona says with an awkward smile, "It's fine but you do have off for the weekend right?" Seulgi asks again, "Yes, I tool off this weekend" Yeona replies, Seulgi squeals and hugs her once again while parting away her gaze falls on the other figure beside Yeona.

"Oh My! I didn't notice her, who's this?" Seulgi asks to which Yeona smiles, "She's my bestie and secretary Rose, Rosie this my good friend Seulgi" she introduces the both to which Rose flashes a fake smile while Seulgi pouts, " I thought I was Your bestie" Seulgi mumbles but soon smiles wide, "Anyway I've got a new friend," She says and extends her hand to Rose.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow, I've planned girls out for us and now Rose will join us too, Shopping, Spa and Clubbing" Seulgi clasps her hands together and smiles wide thinking about her plan which put a smile on other ladies face as well, "I've forgotten when was the last time when we hung out like that" Rose nudges Yeona saying that to which the latter smiles and nods.

"We are excited as well, it's been forever since I last went out with my girlies," Yeona says and Seulgi widens her smile. "Then it's settled we are gonna have a blast tomorrow" Seulgi yells making the other smile widely. "Of course, but for now let's go and sleep, I'm about to fall due to tiredness" Yeona exclaims to which Rose nods, "oh yes let's go and Yeonnie, sorry I took your clothes without permission cause I forgot to bring mine, don't worry I will be sleeping in the guest room"

As soon Seulgi says that Yeona heaves a sigh of relief and turns to Rose, "You wanna sleep in my room or another room?" she asks, "I would rather sleep in another room than to sleep in your husband's place who knows how many eggs you both might've spilled there" She says teasingly to which Yeona gasps and hits her playfully, "You can stay in my old room, I have some of my clothes there you can change into them" Yeona says with falling cheeks and Rose just nods.

Seulgi makes her way to the guest room as she was well known with the place while Yeona shows Rose her old room then makes her way to her room. After getting changed she gets in her bed and was about to sleep when her phone rang, she lazily reaches and picks the call it was from her husband, smiles creeps onto her lips as soon as she sees his charming face, all her tiredness flying away.

"Is my baby sleeping?" He says softly, he was on a bed as well and as usual, he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Hmmm was about to but I don't think I will anymore," she says which sounded a little lower than her usual voice as she was laying on the bed. He admires her face while she admires his, suddenly something catches his attention. "Is that my shirt you're wearing?" he asks narrowing his eyes.

she looks at herself then back at her phone screen with a sheepish smile, "Maybe..." she says and bites her bottom lip, "Don't do that kitten" he warns her voice getting deep, "How was your flight?" she asks changing the topic as she knew what might happen if they continue to tease, "smooth kitten, very smooth, .....my flight was good and I'm missing you already, I miss our cuddles and kisses" He says heaving a sigh to which she hums, "I miss you too Jiminie" 

The night went on so did their conversation, After an hour and a half later Yeona notices he was feeling sleepy so she makes an excuse and ends the call. They both sleep contented after talking to eachother.