23. Busy

Groaning loudly Yeona grits her teeth but soon sighs knowing it must be Jimin's idea. She takes her phone and rings her favorite contact. The person picks up the call after a few rings.

"Good Morning"

"Good morning"

She greets in a sing-song tone

"Oohhh someone seems to be cheerful"

"That's cause I am cheerful"

"Is everything ok? You've called me suddenly and you seem cheerful did I miss anything?"

"You missed nothing, I ringed you to inform you that I'm on the way to the office"

"You are?"

"I am"

"Did you escape or something?"

"Let's talk about it when I get there, but first I want you to schedule all the important meetings that I've skipped these days"

"I'm on it"

"Thank you, I'll be there in 30, see ya"

"Drive safe, see ya"

Hanging up the call Yeona places the phone back on the passenger seat and then concentrates back on driving. Soon enough they reach her company, parking the car in the reserved lot she gets down and makes her way in with her things carried by the guards who came with her. She didn't have time to argue with them so she let them carry her things then she walked in while greeting back all the employees who greeted her.

Reaching her cabin floor she was welcomed by Rose who was hanging up a call. Noticing someone's presence Rose raises her head to see Yeona, and with a wide smile Rose rushes to Hug her best friend slash boss but the guards block her way. "Take it easy boys, she's my secretary" Yeona warns them.

Both guards back away letting Rose walk closer to Yeona. The frightened girl takes tiny steps towards her bestie and gives her a hug, Yeona chuckles and leads her way to her office, the both ladies walk inside while both the guards stand in front of the cabin.

"Umm, what was that?" Rose asks soon as they walk inside the cabin, "Bodyguards arranged by my husband" Yeona replies shaking her head while Rose smirks and wiggles her brows "Your husband huh??" Rose teases poking the latter's side, "Yes my husband, now let's talk about work" Yeona says already annoyed by her teasing and she knew there was more to come.