32. Returns

Taking her seat in front of her friend, Yeona gives him a wide smile. "Hey Markie" she greets him to which the male smiles back, "Hai Yeona" He greets her back. "You're right she is jealous of me," She says while leaning back in her seat, "Told you so, I know how women are, but still I thought she would follow you now," He says leaning forward and resting his face in his hands.

"Who told you she didn't," Yeona says making the guy look at her in confusion. She gestures to look behind her and he does ever so sneakily, and there she was Seulgi sitting a few seats behind them. "She's right behind us, but don't bother, let her have some fun," Yeona says to which Mark looks back at her. "I didn't expect she would make our plan work out this easily," Mark says sipping on his Frappuccino, "It's because Jimin isn't here, she fell into our trap if we directly target Jimin this might have failed" Yeona says with a sigh.

"Also she wants Jimin so she would any possible measures to ruin our relationship and turn him to her side" she adds looking away, "What about you then?" He asks looking at her sad face, "You know about me" she says sadly and cracks a sad smile, Mark immediately holds her hands and comforts her. They both talk for a while and then leave the place.

And all this time Seulgi observed the pair and took some videos and pictures. She didn't know what they talked about; all she cared about was that those videos can break Jimin and Yeona apart.

-

After about half a day Yeona got back home and immediately did her routine then went to bed, she felt dizzy, restless, and tired these days which lead her to sleep soon.

The whole week Yeona kept meeting with Mark whenever it was possible and the men Seulgi appointed to spy on Yeona got enough proof that would make anyone think that the people in those photos and videos had something going on

The week has passed and finally, it was the day Jimin was going to return.

<Sunday, 8 AM>

Yeona woke up a little earlier than usual Sundays as she was excited to meet her husband who was returning after a whole week, even though they kept in touch through calls and texts but he came back to her was something she couldn't express.