chapter 9

Alissa's pov...

After billie kicked Josh out of the apartment we stayed in the same spot on the floor for a while just cuddling then eventually billie picked me up and carried me to my bedroom.

She layed me down in my bed pulling the covers over me, she kneeled down next to the bed and smiled at me, I gave her a weak smile back

Billie got and and went to leave the room until I grabbed onto her hand causing her to look back at me "please stay bil" she nodded to me and she walked round to the other side of the bed, she got into bed behind me and she wrapped her arms around me waist "get some rest Ali" she whispered softly then kissed my shoulder Lightly.

In the morning I woke up and billie was gone, I could hear her in the kitchen, she was probably cooking.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and there was bruising around my neck from Josh, I touched the bruises and they instantly stung, I decided to put on a hoodie to hide my neck more then I walked out.

Billie was stood making breakfast "hey good morning" she sang cheerfully to me, I giggled at her "morning bils" she finished making breakfast and put the food on plates then she brought them over to the table and we sat down.

"When did you find the time to get ingredients?" I said looking up to billie as I eat "oh I got up super early, got showered and dressed then I went to the store" she laughed as she ate.

We heard a knock on the door and I got up "I'll be right back billie" I left the room and went over to the door.

I opened up the door and Josh was stood there looking back at me, he looked horrible, his clothes were all dirty and his face was all stained with blood

"What do you want Josh?" Billie must have head me say that and she got up, she came up behind me and grabbed me hand "go back and finish eating" she smiled, bit it faded as she looked at josh.

I watched them as I sat down and continued to eat.

Billie's pov...

"Why are you here?" I looked at Josh "let me talk to her!" He became aggressive pretty quickly and I could smell alcohol in his breath "no, you layed hands on her last night, I'll never leave you alone with her again for that!" I said back to him sharply then I closed the door in his face and turned back to Alissa and I sat back down with her.

He stood at the door for a few more minutes just banging on it and begging for Alissa to come out and talk to him but there was no way I was going to let him anywhere near her again.

Alissa's pov...

After eating breakfast with billie we cleaned up together and we sat down to watch a movie after Josh had gotten tired of begging for me.

We sat down and billie her arms wrapped around my shoulders and I layed back on her shoulder.

"Thank you Ali" she looked down at me and I looked back at her "what for..?" " letting me stay here, especially after everything that went down before.." she looked guilty as she spoke

"Billie, you saved me. You beat Nick up after he came into my room at night, you always glared at anyone who looked at me during those dumb pictures, you attacked rick with a knife when he had a gun to my head" her eyes started to light up more as I spoke.

"And you took me away from that place bil, you risked your life for me in there and you still protect me on the outside too. You protected me from Josh..."

My voice cracked as I spoke about josh and I felt a tear fall down my cheeks, I looked away from billie for a second bit she pulled me closer and hugged me.