chapter 22

Alissa's pov...

Finneas came back to the house after about 30 minutes, he looked heartbroken, whatever happened must have been really bad. As soon as he walked in through the door both me and claudia stood up, claudia ran into his arms after seeing how sad he seemed "finn what happened..?" I asked him cautiously.

We all sat down and finneas told us what had happened and what billie said to him, I honestly expected so much better of her, finneas is her best friend and she needs him more than anyone but she's still pushing him away when he wants to help.

After some time I decided I should probably go home and try to find out where billie went. I gave both finneas and claudia hugs then I got into my car and left. Since finneas said that Billie had left whilst he was there I headed straight for her house.

When I parked up the paparazzi started shouting questions at me about me and billie after pictures off us fighting after I found her drugs had been posted up everywhere. I ignored their questions and walked towards her door, I could here shark barking loudly through the door, I knocked a few times then I pulled the doorknob and the door just opened.

I pushed the door open.

I saw Billie layed over the floor.

A smashed glass next to her.

Spilled water everywhere.

Baggies scattered over the table.

Residue cocaine she must of taken.

Billie looked at me for a brief second before she instantly fell unconscious "billie!" I barged through the door and ran at her, I fell to my knees and held her in my arms "no billie! You're leaving me!" I grabbed my phone from out my back pocket and I dialled 911.

I called them and told them about the drugs billie was doing and that she was now unconscious and not responding to me at all. I kept talking to billie to try and keep her mentally awake. I sat there on the floor holding her lifeless body in my arms and begging her to just wake up, I cried and cried just wishing I had stayed at the house with her instead of going to finneas and Claudia's house.

Finally the ambulance arrived and the paramedics rushed into the house as fast as possible. I stepped back and watched as they did their jobs, shark ran around my feet, as I looked at shark it only made me cry more.

What if she leaves us...

The paramedics took billie to the ambulance in one of the portable beds after stabling her a little better, one of the paramedics came up to me "Alissa Smith right?" I nodded to her and she gave me a reassuring hug "Alissa everything will be okay, billie is stable right now" I smile a little through my tears "I know im not really supposed to say this but I promise you that billie will be okay, you won't lose her"

I looked down at shark sat next to my feet "I shouldn't really let you do this but do you want to come in the ambulance with this lil guy" has said leaning down to pet shark "really? I can bring shark?" She nodded to me "yeah, all her relatives will want to come and see her so you can bring him"

We got into the ambulance with shark too them we towards the hospital. Once we were finally there she rushed billie into surgery straight away leaving me sat alone in the waiting area.

I had shark on a lead in between my legs, I called up finneas and claudia and told them, then I called maggie and Patrick.

I them told Camilla, Emma, Chloe and the twins. They all said they'd be here in just a couple of minutes. They weren't lying, they all showed up within seconds.

Finneas, claudia, maggie and Patrick showed up with billies manager mark first, mark took shark out for a little walk so I could speak with Billie's family and tell them.all what happened.