-6-

Jiwon's POV

I took a deep breath as soon as I got out of the room. I looked around the hallway and there were no one.

"Where exactly are we?" I asked Yoshinori who's currently locking the door.

"Daegu. It's not that far from Seoul." He told me as he walked towards me. I just nodded at him as I continued to look around.

The door in front me suddenly opened and revealed an angel. I'm not kidding. His looks is literally an Angel's.

"Are you Jiwon?" I just nodded at him, not knowing what to say.

"My name's Jaehyuk! Hope we can get along!" He waved goodbye at us and I looked at Yoshinori.

"Where are the others? I want to meet them." He gestured to follow him and started to walk. I followed him while looking at the names on the doors.

Jaehyuk... Doyoung... Haruto... Jihoon... Oh! It's Yoshinori's!

"Hyung!!! Watch out!" I looked towards me and saw Yoshinori move to the side. My eyes widened when I saw a basketball right in front me.

I didn't bother to dodge it since I know I won't be able to but then, I was pulled away by someone.

I looked behind me and saw Jihoon holding the basketball. He looked at me before throwing the ball back to the group of guys.

"What kind of Secret Weapon are you?! You should dodge everything that can hurt you! Specially your face! You need to maintain your pretty face!" He touched my face and inspected it.

Pretty face?! Did Jihoon really just call me pretty?!

I stared at him with wide eyes and watched his face slowly turned. He suddenly cleared his throat and pushed me away from him.

"Secret Weapons do everything. You'll be the one in charge of talking so you should make your face clean from any wounds."

Jihoon walked back go his room and when he closed his door, everyone started to laugh.

"Ya! Hyung don't know how to flirt!"

"Did you see him blush! We should've taken a picture!"

"I took a video! He's so funny!"

They all started to watch at Jaehyuk's phone and laughed altogether again while I'm still speechless at what just happened.

"Ya! You should introduce yourselves to Jiwon!" Jaehyuk told them as soon as they finished watching the video.

"Ah that's right! I'm Haruto."

"I'm Jeongwoo!"

"My name's Yedam!"

"Mine is Mashiho!"

"I'm Doyoung!"

I tried to memorize all of their names as they continued to play basketball. I was pointing at them and Yoshinori told me if I'm right or wrong.

"That's Haruto right?" He nodded at me and I smiled. I now know all of them! Gosh! They looked similar at first but now, I can differentiate their faces.

"Don't you want to play with them?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I'll just stay with you." I immediately looked away from him and placed my hands on my chest as I felt my heart beating fast again.

Damn. What the hell is wrong with me?

"How did you know that my parents died?" Yoshinori looked at me and smiled sadly.

"I saw you at the funeral. My parents was just beside yours."

"Still... how can you remember me?"

"Because you weren't crying. You were just sitting alone. You didn't talk to anyone."

Oh that's right... My parents were the only one I had. I didn't have any relatives to take care of me.

"You lived with Junkyu's family, right?" I nodded at him.

I wasn't exactly living in their house but I had a small apartment like place within their premises.

I suddenly felt like I was going to cry because I remembered my parents. I... miss them.

"It's alright. Just cry." Yoshinori told me while looking straight into my eyes. I shook my head and smiled.

I don't want to cry. I'll look weak. I'll feel pathetic. I'll just... remember every pain again.

Suddenly, Yoshinori pulled me into a hug and patted my back. I didn't know why but my tears started to stream down my face.

"Don't be afraid of showing your true feelings here. Everyone will understand you."

He pulled out of the hug and looked somewhere. I followed his gaze and saw the guys looking at us.

They suddenly ran towards us and group hugged with me in the middle. They weren't saying anything but I felt safe.

This the first time that I felt like someone truly understands me...

that someone understands my pain.

They all smiled at me and Yoshinori patted my head. Honestly, I never cried in front of other people since my parent's death.

I was afraid that they'll criticize me. I was afraid that they'll call me weak. I was afraid that they'll hurt me because I don't have anyone to complain to and...

that I had no one that will defend me.

Junkyu was always there for me but... I didn't want to make him too concerned about me because... I already owe them a lot.

Yoshinori smiled at me which made me smile too.

"We're all here for you, Jiwon."