-26-

Yoshinori's POV

"Here is her last location, an apartment in Hongdae." Jihoon pointed at his phone screen.

"Why would they even abduct her?" Jeongwoo asked as we walked towards the car.

"It could've been the police thinking that she's the only girl so she'll be the easiest to deal with, which is true for now because she's sick." Doyoung stated and it's actually possible.

"What about Junghwan?" Yedam asked and I looked around, only to realize that he's not here yet. I thought he already arrived earlier.

"He hasn't been answering my calls. It's not even ringing." Jeongwoo blurted out as I dialed his phone number.

"His phone's ringing." They all looked at me and after a few rings, he answered it.

"Hyung! Jiwon noona is safe. That's all I can tell you. For now, just go far away from the base!" He almost sounded like he's whispering. 

"How did you know she's safe!? Let me talk to her!"

"She's sleeping. Yoshi hyung just listen to me! Go away the base with the others then tell me where you are! I'll follow after you and I'll bring Jiwon noona too! I'll end the call!" 

"Junghwan wait!" I cursed under my breath as he ended the call.

-----------------------------

Jiwon's POV

"Jiwon noona, wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes as I felt a heard a voice and I felt taps on my arm. 

Seeing a blurry figure, I jumped off my bed and did my fighting stance. It took quite a while for my eyes to adjust and when it did, I stared at the person in front of me.

Junghwan? 

"Are you really our colleague or our enemy?" I asked him and he only stared back at me, hesitation visible in his face.

"I just wanted to help Junkyu hyung!" My eyebrows furrowed at his answer. Help Junkyu?

"Jiwon!" I looked at the door and I froze. It's Junkyu. He approached me and held my arms with his hands.

"You're finally awake! I was so worried!" I literally can't move because of shock. Is he the one that abducted me? 

"I'm so glad that we're together again." He held my face and I noticed tears streaming down his face. I suddenly felt a pang on my chest but confusion still runs in my mind.

He ignored me years ago when I saw him on the streets so why? 

"You should just stay here until my dad does his plan. You'll be safe here." He told me as he made me sit back at the bed. 

"Wha-what plan?" I asked him, suddenly getting nervous. 

"My dad finally knows the hideout of the organization that took you away from me. He told his officers to kill everyone, even you but I can't let them do that that's why I took you without the police knowing."

Shit. This can't be happening!

"Junkyu I... I shouldn't be here." He looked at me as I stood up. I tried to look around and when I found my phone, I immediately grabbed it. 

"Why? Why can't you stay here? Why can't you be with me?" He suddenly hugged me tightly and I can hear the sadness in his voice.

"I'm not the Jiwon you used to know. I... I'm not the Jiwon that loved a man named Junkyu." He pulled out of the hug and walked backwards.

"No... that can't be true! You still love me!" 

-----------------------------

Junghwan's POV

I looked at Junkyu hyung as he held both of Jiwon noona's arms tightly, making her flinch in pain. I bit my ower lip, thinking of what I should do.

"You're lying right?! Tell me you still love me!" He shouted and Jiwon noona just continued to apologize, which just made him mad. 

Suddenly, I heard cars and I immediately knew that it's Yoshinori hyung and the others since there's no sirens. I pulled Jiwon noona and hid her behind me, which made Junkyu hyung glare at me.

"Give her to me!" Junkyu hyung tried to reach for her but I pushed him and he landed on the ground. 

I grabbed Jiwon noona's hand and started to run out of the building. I then saw the group knocking out Junkyu hyung's bodyguard.

"Jiwon!" Yoshi hyung shouted and he immediately ran towards us. They hugged and he asked her if she's hurt, which Jiwon noona answered with a no.

"Shit! I can hear the police!" Jihoon shouted and police cars started to corner us. Police officers went out of their cars and pointed their guns at us.

I also saw a familiar man and I can see that all of them are looking at him. Kim Joohyuk, Junkyu's father.

"Why don't you just give up and turn yourself in?" He told them while using a megaphone. 

My heart started to beat faster when hand were wrapped on my neck. Turning around, I realized that it's Yoshinori hyung.

"Junghwan? Why are you there?!" Joohyuk shouted and gestured the officers to be careful.

"Dad, no!" My ears perked up at the voice that I heard. Yoshinori hyung also turned around so I saw Junkyu hyung running towards us but Jiwon noona suddenly held him, trapping him in a rear naked choke hold.

"KIM JUNKYU!? JIWON! YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" I can see the panic in Kim Joohyuk's eyes as he told his subordinates to lower their guns.

"Ungrateful? How can you expect me to be grateful when you're the one who killed my parents?!" Jiwon noona shouted which made Joohyuk curse at her.

"Seems like we can still live, Joohyuk. Unless you want your son to die?" Jihoon hyung sneered at him, as he told the others to go inside the car. 

Yoshinori hyung handed Jiwon noona a gun, which she pointed at Junkyu hyung's head.

"You better let us go unless you want to see your son die, right in front of you." We started to go inside our cars and the police are not doing anything to stop us.

Yoshi hyung made me go inside the car and just when I got in, I heard a gunshot followed by another one. When I looked out, all I saw is Yoshinori hyung running.

"KIM JUNKYU!"

"JIWON!"