-14-

Jiwon's POV

"I'm just afraid the he'll finally make you fall in love with him."

I looked at Yoshinori's eyes and immediately felt bad. The way he looks at me is just different. His eyes makes me feel scared. Like he's ready to do everything for me.

That's why I can't tell him my real feelings. I can't tell him that I already fell in love with him three years ago.

A memory flashed on my mind as I looked at his eyes.

"Jinwoo, run! I can handle this!" I looked at Yoshinori as he shook his head. The police that's holding me then smirked, as he choked me.

"It's you two again? Jinwoo and Erin?! Can you please stop using your codenames and just spill your names?! We're so done with the two of you!"

The police shouted, obviously angry. We've been revealing every corruption that they  did these past few months.

"I said run, Jinwoo! Stop worrying about me!"  I felt nervous as he continued to walk towards me and the police.

He brought out his gun and pointed it at the police officer but instead of being scared, he smiled.

I then saw another police officer holding a gun just behind Yoshinori. I heard a gunshot and Yoshinori fell on the ground.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted and grabbed the hand of the officer that's choking me. I broke it and immediately his neck which made him collapse on the ground.

I then grabbed the police officer's gun and pointed it at the officer that shot Yoshinori.

"Back off or I'll kill you." The police officer slowly backed off and I picked up Yoshinori who's unconscious.

He's injured again, because of me.

I then felt my head ache and it's pretty intense. I closed my eyes for a while and took a deep breath. I looked at Yoshi again when the pain decreased.

"I'm not going to fall in love with anyone." I told him as I removed his hands on my face. I walked towards my luggage and grabbed it.

"Not until Junkyu's dad rots in prison." I went out of his room and went straight into mine. My eyes widened when I saw Jihoon sitting on my bed, reading a letter.

"Seems like he succeeded after all." I immediately grabbed the letter and hid it behind my back.

"Why are you so hesitant to tell it to him?" I just avoided his gaze, and told him to go out my room.

"Well, I already expected that you'll fall for him since I was gone for a very long time." He suddenly grabbed me on my waist, and held my chin, making me look at his face.

"Let's see how long will that love last." He smirked at me as his fingers slid on my neck, making me shiver.

He walked out of the room while I just fell on the floor. All of these events are making me weak.

I sat on the bed, feeling the intense pounding of my head. I hid myself under the blanket, not wanting to talk to anyone today.

I was just about to sleep but then, I heard a knock on the door. I realized that I forgot to lock it so the guy who's knocking opened it then saw that it's Yoshinori.

"Here, I know you have a headache." He gave me a medicine and also a glass of water. I drank it and thanked him which he answered with a smile.

"You know me very well." He looked at me then showed me a face, saying 'Of course, I've been following you around for years.'.

He was about to go out but then, I unconsciously called for his name so he looked back at me again.

"Wh-when we're finally done with everything, I... I'll open up my hea-" I suddenly felt nervous for some unknown reasons which made me stop from talking.

"Uh... I mean... have a good sleep." He showed me a smile and my heart started to flutter.

"Okay, then I'll try my best to dream about you."