-1-

Jiwon's POV

"Jiwon!" I looked at Junkyu as he ran towards me with open arms. He hugged me tightly and ruffled my hair.

"Busan is so pretty! I would love to stay here longer! Our school sure picked up such a great place for a trip!"

Junkyu chuckled as he brought out his phone because someone called.

"What? An organization? Alright we'll take care of ourselves. Wait dad I can't hear you."

Junkyu gestured that his call is about to get disconnected so he'll go look for a signal. I just nodded at him and walked towards the river.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw a guy wearing our uniform and he's between two guys. He seems nervous and the two guy's faces are covered with mask.

My eyes met with the guy in our uniform and he sure looked surprised. He avoided my gaze and it made me nervous.

"Junkyu? Junkyu where are you?" I looked everywhere for him but I just can't see him.

Where the hell is he?!

I can still see them so I tried to follow them. The road we took continued to grow smaller then we arrived at what looks like an abandoned building.

"Where's the new leaders that the organization sent?"

"They'll probably arrive soon. Should we go mess him up before they arrive so he won't try to escape?"

"No. They told us to find a good looking person so we can't."

"Maybe break his legs or something?"

"Well, Good idea."

The guy's eyes widened when the guy wearing a mask held his legs. The other guy kicked his legs so hard that his screams filled out the whole building.

I covered my ears in fear as he continued screaming in pain.

I tried to reach out my phone in my pocket but my hands were trembling so much.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my neck and next thing I knew, I already blacked out.

Yoshinori's POV

I heard a loud thud and when I looked up, I saw a girl being dragged by a guy. She's wearing our school uniform and when I got to see her face, I realized that she's the girl who saw me getting dragged here.

The girl that I've been watching since that incident.

She's so stupid! She should've ran away instead! Why did she follow me!

"Woah! That girl sure looks so pretty!" The guy who broke my leg exclaimed as he went towards the unconscious girl.

"Can we you know, touch her?" The guy who broke my leg asked the guy who brought the girl.

"Maybe? Go on I don't care."

"Stop! Don't touch her!" I screamed out loud but they punched me on my stomach until I'm on the brink of passing out.

My eyes widened as they slowly removed her school uniform.

"No... S-Stop..." I tried my best to stand up but every part of my body hurts. She slowly regained consciousness and she started to scream.

"AAAHHH! STOP DON'T TOUCH ME! LET G-" They covered her mouth and punched her in her stomach.

"Shut up and please us." My mind went black as I heard her muffled scream and cries.

"I TOLD YOU TO LET GO OF HER!" Strangely, my body felt pain free. I grabbed the first guy's hair and slammed his head on the ground.

The other two started to come after me and I grabbed both of their hands as they were about to punch me.

I twisted their arms and pinned them on the ground.

"GO RUN AWAY!" She stood up while fixing her ruined clothes.

"Wh-what about you?!"

"I'll go after you! Just go run!"

She nodded at me and started to make her way out. The two guy out powered me and they stood up.

"Damn you! Ruining our party!" The first guy was running towards me and I kicked him on his stomach.

As soon as I did that, the second guy punched me in the face but I was able to dodge him.

Just when I'm about to punch him, I heard the girl's scream. I looked behind me and saw a group of young looking guys.

A guy was holding her and she's currently unconscious.

"What is this mess?!"