-25-

Yoshinori's POV

"I think this will be alright." I smiled to myself as I checked the medicine and bottle of water that I bought at the pharmacy. I'm on my way to the place where I left Jiwon but then I saw Haruto, Jaehyuk, and Junghwan waving at me.

"I thought you're with Jiwon noona?" Junghwan asked and the other two nodded, having the same question as Junghwan.

"I am. I just bought something for her."

"Is that for Jiwon noona? Is she sick?" Jaehyuk asked me as he pointed at the small paper bag I'm holding and I nodded. He then said that we should hurry up and make her drink it.

Wait... why is she not seating at the spot I left her?

"But I... left her here... Jiwon? Are you trying to prank me? Come on out! You're not feeling well right?" I exclaimed as I continued to look around for her. I also tried to call her but I'm just receiving an automated voice.

She's gone! I can't see her! Where could she be?!

"Yoshi hyung! Look!" I looked at Haruto and my eyes widened when I saw what he's holding. I ran towards him and grabbed the bracelet I gave her at her last birthday. 

Something's definitely wrong. This bracelet isn't something that can easily drop. She probably removed this as an attempt to tell me something...

I'm having a bad feeling about this.

"Haruto, call Jihoon and tell him to ask the organization for Jiwon's last location." I ran towards the parking lot and started the car. The others went inside but Junghwan told us that he'll try to search for Jiwon here in the mall.

Junghwan's POV

"Alright, contact me if you see her." Yoshinori hyung told me and I nodded at him. I waved goodbye at Haruto and Jaehyuk. After making sure that they're far enough I dialed the latest number that I called.

"Junkyu hyung... she's safe, right?" A car stopped right in front me and reaized that it's Junkyu hyung's bodyguard.

"She is. How about them? What are they doing?" I went inside the car and the bodyguard started to drive. 

"Was it really necessary, hyung? They seem nice and it didn't look like Jiwon noona is forced to stay at the orga-"

"THIS IS NECESSARY! THEY TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" I flinched at Junkyu hyung's voice. I then apologized and he abruptly ended the call.

I just waited until we arrived at the place where Junkyu hyung is hiding Jiwon noona. I went inside the empty house and saw an open door so I assumed that Junkyu and Jiwon is there.

"She's not awake yet?" Junkyu hyung looked at my direction and I can see in his eyes that he's changed. He definitely changed after he claimed that he remembered everything.

Everything about the past.

Junkyu's POV

I held Jiwon's hand as Junghwan sat at the chair beside me. I caressed her cheeks, thinking about how stupid I am for forgetting everything about her. Tears started to fall as I remembered how I lost my memories due to an accident.

"Jun... kyu..." It's Jiwon! Shit! What about the other guards! I can't let them see her! I then saw a guard approaching us so I tried my best to ignore her even if she tried to grab my hands. I pushed her away and I can see shock in her face. 

"I'm sorry but... who are you?" My guard whispered at me that we should go now. It's a good thing that he doesn't know Jiwon or else... she'll be reported to the police.

I looked at her and told her goodbye, hoping that she would follow us but she didn't. We are now waking towards the car and I thought of something.

I should just chase after her and hide us from my father. I can't live without her.

I immediately run away and my bodyguard started to chase after me. I looked around while running but I can't see Jiwon. I started to lose hope as I felt like I'm running out of breath.

She couldn't have gotten that far!

"Mr. Kim! Watch out!" I turned around and saw my bodyguard but I didn't notice an incoming vehicle. Next thing I knew, I'm already lying on the ground, my clothes covered in my own blood.

After that, incident, I forget every memories just before the incident that my father caused happened. The incident that killed Jiwon and Yoshinori's parents.

Which means that I forget everything about Jiwon and how I already knew about my father's corruption. 

That's right. I already knew back then that my father is the cause of that incident but... I don't know how to tell it to Jiwon... 

I was scared that she'll hate me because the one that caused the incident that killed her parents was actually my father!

"Hyu-hyung... I've been wanting to tell you this but... I didn't know how." I looked at Junghwan and he seemed hesitant to speak.

"What is it about?" 

"I... I think Yoshinori hyung and Jiwon noona is already together. They're in a relationship."

I furrowed my eyebrows at what he said. They're dating? 

"Maybe she wouldn't really like the fact that you took her away from the-"

"No! That's not true! She still loves me!" I grabbed Junghwan's collar and pushed him on the ground. I sat at the chair again and messed my own hair out of frustration.

That's not true... She still loves me right? I... I will never let them take her away from me again.

She's only mine.