-11-

Yoshinori's POV

I got bored so I decided to get out of my room. When I opened the door, I saw Jihoon holding a luggage.

What? A luggage? Is he leaving?

"Are you going to runaway?!" He ignored me and just continued to walk. I was just about to stop him but he suddenly mentioned a name.

"Jiwon." He looked back at me.

"Take care of her. Train with her." My eyebrows furrowed at what he said.

"Are you really going to runaw-"

"It's a mission." He suddenly brought out a medium sized box and made me hold it. I opened the folded tag and saw that Jiwon is written on it.

"It might take a few years before we'll see each other again."

"What kind of mission are you gonna do that you'll need to stay away for years!?"

"Befriending the main culprit's son." Main culprit's son... Junkyu?!

"If I complete this mission I'll ask for a permission to be in a relationship with Jiwon." My eyes widened at his statement.

"That's if you haven't made her fall in love with you while I'm gone." He tapped my shoulder and then he walked out the building.

I didn't even notice that I was already staring into space for a straight hour. I was too preoccupied with the fact that Jihoon just left.

"Yoshinori?" I snapped back to reality when I heard Jiwon's voice. The other members started to arrive too.

"Why are you standing there?" She asked me and I saw her gaze shift to the box that I'm holding.

"It's... from Jihoon hyung." I reached out the box which she hesitantly accepted. I watched her as she opened the box and it revealed a bracelet.

"But... why is he giving me a bracelet?" She looked at me and I didn't know what to say. She looked for other inclusions in the box but she didn't find anything.

"Where is Jihoon?" She asked then started to walk towards the bedrooms. I looked at Treasure and they looked so down.

They knew about it?

"You already knew his mission?" They all nodded to me and I'm just left dumbfounded.

So the only persons clueless were me and Jiwon?

"Why can't I find him anywhere?" Jiwon asked me, already on the verge of crying.

"He... already left. He have a mission."

Jiwon's POV

He... left?

I looked at the others and realized that they're not even surprised. That's when I realized that... they already knew about it.

"Did you bring me away from here thinking I'll cry if I see him leave?" They wasn't able to say anything and they're just avoiding my gaze.

I didn't even noticed that I was already crying.

"Jokes on you. I don't care and I'm not saddened by the fact that he left!" I ran towards my bedroom and threw the box I'm holding on my bed.

So that's why he sounded so desperate.

"Jiwon, you've been avoiding me these past five days. Just for today, please spend time with me."

Why didn't he tell me that he's going to leave? I... would've given him all of my time today.

I felt an extreme pain on my chest as I silently cried. I didn't know that I was already this attached to him.

I heard knocks on the door then I realized that I forgot to lock it. I immediately hid under the blanket when I heard the creaking of the doorknob.

"Noona... It's just that we know that Jihoon hyung doesn't want to see you cry."

I felt my bed move which means that someone sat on it. My blanket got pulled so I wiped my tears and decided to just sit.

"I wouldn't cry if I see him leave. Why would I?" I pretended to be strong although I'm pretty sure that I already look like a mess.

"That's right, you're strong." Yedam told me as he slowly pulled me into a hug. I felt that they were all looking at me so I hid my face on Yedam's chest.

Yoshinori's POV

"I-I'm not s-sad... I'm not cr-crying..." Jiwon mumbled as she her cries echoed through the entire room.

How did they get so close within just a few weeks?

I sat on her bed and joined Yedam in hugging her. The other members followed me and we all grouped hug to let her know that we're still here.

"He'll be fine, noona. His mission is not dangerous. He won't die." Doyoung told her while patting her head.

"Who knows? Maybe if you continue to work hard then you'll see him in your future missions, right?" Jaehyuk told her while wiping her tears.

"I'll see him again... right?" She looked at Jaehyuk, with flushed cheeks and red eyes.

"That's right! So let's continue to train hard and let's get your first mission, alright?" Mashiho cheered her up.

They continued to comfort her but I was still thinking about what Jihoon told me.

"That's if you haven't made her fall in love with you while I'm gone."

I will make sure that she'll fall in love with me before Jihoon comes back.

Because I'm pretty sure that if I'll continue to play fair, I won't win her heart. If I wait for Jihoon and play fair, I'll only lose.

And I... don't like the idea of her falling in love with someone else.