-17-

Jiwon's POV

"Wake up, please wake up..." I whispered right into Yoshinori's ears but I only heard his breathing.

My hands shivered, feeling scared, not because we're captivated by the police, but because of his irregular breathing.

The police injected something into him earlier saying it's the antidote, right after restraining his hands with a handcuff.

We're now in a car, the windows are all shut and there is one police officer pointing a gun at my head, ready to fire if ever I tried to do something.

Suddenly, the car stopped and I began to hear continous beeps followed by a loud crash and all I thought about is hugging Yoshinori so he'll won't recieve any shattered glass.

I slowly opened my eyes as things began to quiet down. I looked around me and the car was pretty damaged and both the driver and the police officer are unconscious.

The door opened and I instantly felt relief when I saw Jihoon's eyes, he's wearing a mask. A police holding a gun suddenly popped out of nowhere but Jaehyuk, who just arrived knocked the guy out in just one hit.

"Hurry up, go get Erin, Jake." Jihoon commanded Jaehyuk, calling us by our code names. Jihoon picked up Yoshinori while Jaehyuk grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car.

"Don't let them escape!" Gunshots and screams were the only sounds that I can hear. I just followed Jaehyuk until a noticed the car were trying to reach.

I then saw a man, who seemed like a sniper pointing his gun onto Jihoon who's currently carrying Yoshi, on his back.

Seeing a red dot on Yoshinori's back, panic got into me. I unconsciously removed Jaehyuk's grip on my hands and ran towards Jihoon and Yoshinori.

Hearing the familiar sound of the explosion of the powder in a gun's barrel, I made sure that I can see the red dot on my body.

Not even a second passed but I felt an excruciating burning sensation. I looked at my clothes and noticed the rapid spread of blood. My knees began to weaken and my eyes began to blur.

I turned around just to make sure that Yoshinori didn't recieve a bullet. Just when I saw that Yoshinori's back is free of blood, they arrived in the car. My knees gave up which made me fall on the ground.

"JIWON!" Jaehyuk screamed as soon as he picked me up, making me lay my head on his lap.

"I... it hu-hurts..." I stuttered and he whispered that I'm going to be alright, but I can see fear in his eyes.

He picked me up, and started to run while carrying me on his back. I was almost losing consciousness when we arrived at the car.

"A gunshot wound?!" Jihoon exclaimed and I felt a pressure on my stomach which made scream in pain.

I can feel them slapping my cheeks because my eyes began to grew heavier as ever second passed.

"Yo...shi..." I murmured as I looked behind me. I saw his hands and I tried to reach for it.

"He's fucking alright so start worrying about your self!" Jihoon shouted which made me smile. If he's alright then it's all worth it.

"Yedam drive faster! The police are catching up!"

"I'm trying to!"

Their voices are filled with panic and I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my stomach. I looked at Jihoon as he poured something on my wound.

"Jiwon, don't fall asleep, just stay awake, alright?!" My vision became clear as the tears in my eyes streamed down my cheeks.

I then noticed that Jihoon is crying. Placing my hands on his cheeks, I wiped his tears but it's not stopping.

"I want to spend more time with you! I just fucking met you again! Don't die on me!" My eyes began to blur again as he shouted.

"I... waited fo-for you..." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cheeks. I tried my best to stay awake but my body telling me opposite.

"I don't care if you don't love me just... JUST LIVE!" Jihoon shouted as Jaehyuk continued to put pressure on my wound.

As every moment passed, I can only feel my body weakening. Just as I was about to pass out, I felt a grip on my hand that's holding on Yoshinori's hand. I looked at him but his eyes are still closed.

I'll try to survive, Yoshinori. I want to tell you how much...

I love you.