-7-

Jiwon's POV

"No! Stop!" I screamed while laughing at Jeongwoo. He's doing some strange dance movements when I asked him how to knockout someone if that person is holding my hands.

"Park Jeongwoo!" I stopped laughing and saw Jihoon walking towards us. He looked so angry and suddenly, Jeongwoo hid behind me and Jihoon stopped walking. 

Jihoon cleared his throat and he seemed hesitant to say something.

"Go out. I have something to ask you." Jihoon told him but Jeongwoo just stuck his tongue out at him. I noticed that Jihoon's face is starting to redden. 

"I know it's about your animal print boxe-" 

"YA!!!" 

My heart started to beat faster when Jihoon shouted. I got so scared so I pushed Jeongwoo towards Jihoon. He immediately pulled him by his ears but Jeongwoo wasn't even scared, he's just laughing.

"Jeongwoo probably stole his boxers again." Jaehyuk told me as he took a bite of the snack he's eating. 

"Bo-boxers?"

"YOON JAEHYUK! WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!" Jaehyuk's eyes widened when he saw Jihoon approaching us. Jihoon was walking towards us so fast and when he's just about to reach us, Jaehyuk held my arms and hid behind me, using me as a shield.

My eyes widened when Jihoon tried to reach Jaehyuk which ended up with him, 'hugging' me because Jaehyuk made Jihoon's arm wrap around me and ran away.

I suddenly got the urge to stare right into his eyes. I bet his eye smile could kill me. His eyes already looks so pretty this way.

Wait I haven't seen him smile genuinely...

"Can you smile?" 

"What?"

"Wh-what?"

I blinked repeatedly and suddenly realized that his arms is still wrapped around me so I pushed him away from me. I felt my face heat up so I immediately ran out of the building.

"Oh? Jiwon I got some food ! Let's ea-" I didn't even look at the one who's talking to me and just continued to run away.

Damn it! Did I just say that out loud?!

Jihoon's POV

I placed my hands on my chest as I felt my heart beating fast. Does this mean that I liker her? Jiwon? 

"JIHOON HYUNG'S FACE LOOKS LIKE A TOMATO!!!" Jeongwoo shouted while pointing at me. I glared at him to scare him but he just ended up laughing even more.

"NOW THAT'S A MAD TOMATO!" Jaehyuk shouted and they all started to laugh. I just ignored them and tried my best to calm myself. The door suddenly opened and it revealed Yoshinori holding a paper bag. 

"Did something happen?" He asked while walking towards us. Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk told him about what happened and Yoshinori looked at me with a confused face.

"Hyung, do you like her?" Yoshinori's question was so sudden that I wasn't able to say anything. Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk looked so shocked but I just cleared my throat and avoided their eyes.

"You like her!? I thought you were just getting all shy because you've never talked to girls!" Jeongwoo shouted. No I... have talked with a lot of girls! I also know hot to flirt but...

What's wrong with me? Getting all shy just because she asked me to smile?!

But... maybe I'm feeling like this because it's been a long time since I talked with a girl?

"No! It's for Jiwon! She have not eaten yet!" Yoshinori shouted as he slapped Jeongwoo's hands. I looked at the paper bag and took a deep breathe. 

"I'll give it to her." I immediately grabbed the paper bag and ran out of the building. I searched everywhere for her but I just can't seem to find her.

Suddenly, I heard a sound of a familiar sound followed by a giggle. I ran towards the sound and saw Jiwon petting a kitten. The kitten saw me and it suddenly started to run towards me. It rubbed it's body on my feet which made me sit down and pet it.

"Di-did you follow me?! How long have you been here?!" She asked me and noticed that she's blushing. I tried to stop myself from smiling and cleared my throat. I opened the paper bag which revealed a sandwich. 

"I wanted to feed the kitten. Here, you can have the leftovers." I gave her most of the sandwich and fed the kitten with the small piece of sandwich I have.

She sat behind me and placed the sandwich I gave her on the ground. I didn't even realize that I was already pouting at her.

"It looked so hungry. Besides, I don't want to eat yet." She's smiling at me and it made my heart beat faster again. I stood up and held her hand so she'll walk after me. I made her ride the car and I started to drive. 

"What do you want to eat?" 

"Hu-huh?"

"What food do you want to eat?"

"Why? Are you going to treat me?"

I nodded at her and she look so shocked but she eventually told me that she likes to eat bulgogi. I started to drive to my favorite restaurant since I know that their bulgogi tastes good. When we arrived, I immediately ordered food for her.

When the food arrived, she literally ate it within 2 minutes. 

"So that's how a person who doesn't want to eat eats like." She just ignored me and looked behind me. I followed her gaze and realized that she's looking at an ice cream stall outside.

 "Let's go. I'll buy you one." 

"You're getting kind and it scares me." I just ignored her and started to walk. I told herto wait for me inside the car and bought a cup of ice cream. When I looked back, I saw her get out of the car. 

I saw a familiar guy and eventually realized that it's Junkyu. I immediately crossed the road but something hit me. People started to gather around me and the driver of the motorcycle was apologizing to me repeatedly.

She's going to run, Jihoon. Of course she saw the one she loves. Obviously she'll ru-

"JIHOON?!"