-24-

Jiwon's POV

"Jiwon noona, is there something wrong?" I looked at Junghwan, concern visible in his face. I told him to train alone for a while since I'm not feeling well. 

We were not supposed to say yes about him, asking to join the organization but he told us that he will report us to the police if we didn't let him join. Areum also saw him yesterday and she was mad but eventually said yes.

"Are you thinking about Junkyu hyung?" I shook my head and sighed. 

"I'm thinking about Yoshi. I miss him." He then scrunched his eyes, showing confusion. I understand him.

I'm missing Yoshinori but I'm not acting like I do. I've been avoiding him even when he's trying to approach me.

I don't know why but it just made me feel so sad that he doesn't trust my feelings for him but... I know that it's partly my fault too.

"Let's go somewhere that will cheer you up!" Junghwan suddenly suggested which made me smile. I nodded at him and I asked him to call the others so they can go with us.

I changed my clothes and when I'm finally done fixing myself, I went out of the building only to see Junghwan with Haruto, Jaehyuk, and Yoshinori.

I unconsciously walked backwards as I looked at Yoshinori.

"Maybe I shouldn't come with you..." Yoshinori blurted out and he was about to walk away. I felt a pang on my chest, as he smiled sadly at me.

I can't do this anymore. I need to fix this today.

"N-no it's alright. Let's go." I sat at the backseat and they made Yoshinori sit beside me. I felt my heart beat faster as he scooted closer to me since Haruto sat beside him.

"Are you... alright? You look pale." Yoshinori asked me and I looked at him but he looked away, avoiding my eyes. 

"I'm just... a little bit tired." He just hummed at my answer and after that, no one dared to talk again.

I don't like this. I want to talk to him. I want to hug him.

"Okay, let's go!" Jaehyuk exclaimed as he started to drive. They said that we're going to the mall since the police are now a bit relaxed. The organization also told us that we're free to roam around Seoul for now.

After about half an hour, we arrived at the mall and started to roam around together.

Well, its actually just Junghwan, Haruto, and Jaehyuk roaming around while Yoshi and I are just walking after them.

"I'm sorry." Yoshinori suddenly spoke which made me stop from walking.

He also stopped and faced me, and made me look straight at his eyes by holding my face with both of his hands.

I then realized that the others are out of our sight.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you... starting today I... I promise that I will trust you and your feelings for me. I won't get scared about Junkyu anymore so please... please stop avoiding me."

Tears started to stream down my eyes and I got speechless. I wanted to say many things too but all I was able to do is nod while smiling and hug him. 

"We're fine now, right?" He whispered right at my ears. I pulled out of the hug and noticed that he also started to cry. I don't even care if people are starting to look at us.

"Yes... I'm sorry too for making you feel that way. I promise that now on, I will make you feel that you're the only one I love." He hugged me again and I can feel that we both missed each other like crazy.

Suddenly, my head started to hurt which made me groan in pain. 

"Your head hurts, right? Wait for me here. I'll go buy a medicine and water for you." He told me as he made me sit down on an outdoor chair of a fast food chain. 

"Thank you, Yoshi. I love you." He patted my head and started to walk away. 

I tried to massage my head as it started to feel like I'm being hit by a hammer.

I was about to rest my head down the table but I felt an arm wrap on my waist and next thing I knew, a thing that felt like a fabric, covered my nose.

I was about to stop that someone but I started to feel sleepy and my headache is definitely not helping. 

Something's wrong... this is definitely planned. The abductor knew that I can't fight.

Knowing that someone is trying to abduct me, I tore my bracelet and secretly throwed it on the ground to let Yoshi know that I was taken against my will.

As my eyes shut down, a blurry face spoke.

"You're home, Jiwon."

No... Yoshinori is my home. He will come and get me, I believe in him. 

—————

Hi guys! I just wanted to say that I might end up making this story a bit longer.

I was planning to end this at 25 but I needed to change some things in the storyline.

That's all, see you on my next update! ^_^