-8-

Jiwon's POV

"Are you alright?! Did you get injured?!" I looked at Jihoon and he seemed different. Something about him makes me want to hug him tightly.

His eyes looks like he's scared.

"Why... did you come back?" Jihoon suddenly asked as I tried to placed his arms over me but he's too tall so I decided to just get his phone and call Yoshinori.

"I don't have anyone waiting for me." His eyebrows furrowed and asked me if I saw Junkyu.

I did... I saw him... I ran after him but...

"He just passed by me." I tried to stop my tears as I remembered what happened earlier.

My eyes widened when I saw Junkyu at a stall. I immediately went out of the car and ran towards him. He was already near me and our eyes met.

I was just about to shout his name when he started to walk. My tears started to fall and I smiled as he walked.

"Jun... kyu..." My heart sank as he passed by me. I turned around and grabbed his hands to hug him but he pushed me away.

"I'm sorry but... who are you?" Suddenly, a man in uniform whispered to Junkyu making him say goodbye at me and leave.

"Jiwon... Thank you." I looked at Jihoon and to my surprise, he's smiling. He looked so happy but... why?

Why is he thanking me?

"Thank you for not leaving." I didn't know what got into me but I just felt the urge to hug him.

Maybe because his eyes showed that he's tired of losing someone?

Or just because I'm starting to feel something... for him?

I heard soft sobs and I couldn't stop myself from smiling. He looked so tough but he's just someone who wants to be loved.

"I'm here for you so just cry. It must've been hard to keep it all to yourself, right?"

His cries started to grow louder and my smile just grew wider. I'm not making fun of him I'm  just... happy for him.

"Jiwon, hyung?" I heard Yoshinori's voice and suddenly Jihoon pulled out of the hug so I saw his face covered in tears.

He suddenly laid my head on his chest and patted my head.

"Stop crying! I'm really fine so just stop crying!"

I tried to stop my laughter as Jihoon's voice cracked because he just cried.

So he wants to make it look like I'm the one crying, huh?

I just faked crying sounds and Jihoon continued to pat my head.

Yoshinori asked him why I'm crying and Jihoon told him I cried because I'm scared that he got hurt when he was hit by the motorcycle.

I tried to stop my laughter again as Jihoon stuttered trying to make his lies sound realistic.

"I see... Let's go in! I'll drive." Yoshinori went inside the car and Jihoon stopped before going inside it.

"What's wrong?" I asked him because he looked so hesitant to talk.

"About... me cryin-"

"I won't tell them about it, don't worry." I patted his head but he suddenly grabbed my hands and hugged me tight.

"It means a lot to me, Jiwon. Thank you." He pulled out of the hug and smiled at me. I felt my heart beating fast that I didn't even notice that he already went inside the car.

Damn it, his smile is too much for my heart!

Yoshinori's POV

I'm driving the car while Jihoon hyung is sleeping. I looked at the rearview mirror and noticed that Jiwon is looking at Jihoon's sleeping face.

"Did something happened?" Jiwon looked at me, surprised. She immediately shook her head but smiled.

"Nothing... nothing happened." She continued to smile as he looked at Jihoon hyung.

What's happening? I'm sure that she's scared of him but why does she look at him now like...

he's someone important?

After a few seconds, I heard a stomach rumbling and my eyes met with Jiwon. She just smiled awkwardly at me and I just sighed.

I looked around if there's any drive thru around us and I managed to find one.

"No it's alright! I think we should just go straight home. Jihoon needs to res-"

"It's fine, I'm not hurt." I looked behind only to see Jihoon hyung awake. He looked at Jiwon and I swear...

something's going on between them.

I just ordered some hamburgers for all of us to eat back at the base.

When we arrived at the base, the guys took what they want and when I looked at Jiwon, he seemed hesitant to eat.

"Jiwon is there something wro-"

"You don't like pickles?" I was cut off my Jihoon hyung who sat beside Jiwon. Jiwon nodded at him and Jihoon immediately took her hamburger.

"You can have mine."

The room suddenly went quiet and all of the guys were looking at the two of them.

"Hyung, did you just give her your food?"

"But you hate pickles Jihoon hyung!"

"What's going on!!!"

They all screamed and it became a mess as they started to tease Jihoon. He ran after them and Jiwon was just laughing at them.

I scooted closer to Jiwon and she smiled at me.

"You look so happy."

"I do? Well... I guess I'm starting to realize that I my decision was right, after all?" She told me as she took a bite of the hamburger Jihoon gave him.

I should be happy for her but... why am I feeling like this?

That I... should've been the cause of her happiness?

What is this feeling?