-10-

Jiwon's POV

"Yah! I give up! Jeongwoo I said I give up! HAHAHA!" My laughter filled up the entire room as Jeongwoo continued to tickle me.

He suddenly stopped, which is unexpected and I looked at him and I saw Jihoon and Yoshinori glaring at Jeongwoo.

They both smiled at me when my eyes met with theirs. Jeongwoo suddenly said that he's going to leave so I asked him why.

"If I stay with you longer, they will seriously fight me to death." Jeongwoo told me and suddenly stood up.

I sighed as he went out of the room and I'm left alone again. All of them have been leaving me!

"Yedam!!!" I stood up and ran towards him and he smiled at me.

"Noona, should we go eat something? I discovered this new noodles shop!" I nodded at him immediately and we were about to go out when we heard two coughs.

"Can I join?"

"I'll go with you."

I looked at the two of them and back at Yedam, telling him with my eyes to say no to  Jihoon and Yoshinori.

I still can't talk to them.

"You can join us next time!" Yedam answered them and started to walk away.

I was already rejoicing, thinking that I finally escaped the two of them but suddenly, my right hand was pulled.

"Yedam, please. Just for today." Yedam shook his head and removed Jihoon's grip on my hands but, he grabbed it again.

"Jiwon, you've been avoiding me these past five days. Just for today, please spend time with me." Jihoon told me and I looked away from him.

Why does he sound so desperate?

"I... just..." How can I not avoid him when I remember Junkyu everytime I see him?

I don't want to fall in love with him just because I see Junkyu in him. That would be unfair.

Just a little bit more. I know that I can forget my feelings for Junkyu. I'll forget them then I'll open up my heart for him.

"Jihoon hyung, just give up on her. Can't you see that you're making her uncom-"

My eyes widened when Jihoon suddenly grabbed Yoshinori's collar. They're staring at each other's eyes intently.

"So kissing her without her consent won't make her uncomfortable?" Jihoon sneered at Yoshinori.

Yoshinori chuckled and grabbed the linings of Jihoon's jacket. I tried to separate the two of them but they're holding each other so tightly.

"What if she actually liked it?" Yoshinori sneered back at Jihoon.

Jihoon suddenly pulled Yoshinori away from my spot and slammed him on the ground. He sat on top of him and started to punch his face.

"PLEASE JUST STOP!" I shouted as tears started to stream down my face. I ran towards them and pulled Jihoon away from Yoshinori.

Jihoon seemed shocked when he finally saw that I'm crying. He was about to go near me but I pushed him away from me.

"The two of you. Don't talk to me." I hastily wiped my tears and ran towards my room and locked it.

I hid myself under the blanket, not listening at their shouts telling me to open the door.

"Jiwon, I'm sorry! I just wanted to talk to you!" Jihoon shouted as he slammed on my door.

"Can't you understand what she said?! She doesn't want to talk to you!" Yoshinori told him and they continued to bicker at each other.

"Just leave her alone! Jihoon hyung, Yoshinori hyung!" I slowly walked out of my bed and listened by placing my ears on the door.

"The both of you are pressuring her too much! Just leave her alone for today!" It was quiet for a while but I eventually heard footsteps followed by a knock on the door.

"Noona, it's alright now." I looked outside and saw Yedam smiling. He offered his hand and I held it.

He brought me out of the building, went straight to the garage and made me enter a car.

"I know a place that can help you calm down." He started the car and my heart almost skipped a beat as I heard screams just behind us.

I looked behind me and saw Jeongwoo, Doyoung, Haruto and Mashiho.

"Wait, so Jihoon and Yoshinori are alone in the base right now?" I asked Yedam as he drove the car.

He just nodded since he's focusing at the road.

"But seriously, we didn't expect that Jihoon hyung would fell in love with someone!" Jeongwoo exclaimed and they all nodded.

"That's right! Wait, do you think it would affect his decision? For the special mission?" Mashiho asked them. Special mission?

"What's the special mission all about?" I asked Mashiho but he didn't answer me and it seemed like he's hesitating to do so.

"He's supposed to act like a simple stu-" They all covered Jeongwoo's mouth except for Yedam who's still driving.

Yedam's POV

"It's nothing important." I told her as I focused on the road. It's better this way. I can sense that Jiwon noona is starting to develop some feelings for Jihoon.

Jihoon hyung too. He obviously likes her.

Even though it seems like we're supporting them, we're actually not. We know that the organization won't like it if they discovered that they're in a relationship.

Besides, they don't have enough time.

"Okay, let's have fun today!" I exclaimed as I speed up the car. I tried my best to sound cheerful as Treasure is also doing their best.

They're doing their best to pretend that they're happy. Eventhough I know how sad they're inside.

Because once we arrive back at the base, we'll only see Yoshinori there.