-13-

Yoshinori's POV

"I don't have someone I love, Yoshinori."

I looked at her as her eyes closed slowly. We're now on our way to Seoul and it's my first time to go back here after 5 years.

The organization sent us to different missions but never on Seoul.

Because once you get a mission on Seoul, it means that you're finally considered as an Elite Secret Weapon.

Our team members all went above the required ratings to be classified as an Elite Secret Weapon.

So now, the whole team is moving to Seoul.

Since Jiwon is in between me and Jaehyuk, I immediately made her lay her head on my shoulder.

"She'll get her period soon. She must've had trouble sleeping." Jaehyuk whispered, not wanting to wake her up.

How did he know? Well, Jiwon gets really soft when she have a period. She'll act like the Jiwon that just joined the organization.

It's a very rare event so the whole team tend to remember when she'll get her period.

She suddenly started to whimper like a child which made us chuckle.

"I'm hungry." Jiwon said as soon as she woke up. She didn't even notice that I made her lay her head on my shoulder.

"I prepared some sandwiches earlier. Here." I gave her a sandwich which she immediately accepted. She started to eat while looking outside the car.

"It's been a while." She uttered.

I hummed in response as I looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar buildings. Jiwon and I are the only ones from Seoul.

"Okay, here we are!" Yedam exclaimed as soon as the gates opened. It still looked like an abandoned building but we're pretty sure that the interior looks great.

We went out of the car and proceeded to carry our own things. I was not carrying that much luggage so I grabbed one of Jiwon's.

"Yoshi-"

"Just let me do it."

"Okay, fine." All of them are already inside the building but I'm still standing outside. I was not expecting that she'll actually accept my help.

"YA! WHO ARE YOU!" My eyebrows furrowed when I heard Yedam's scream. I immediately went inside only to see a man standing in the middle of the lobby.

My eyes widened as he turned around, showing his face.

"Jihoon?" I looked at Jiwon as she slowly walked towards him then he greeted her with open arms.

The whole group were still astonished by the appearance of Jihoon but they eventually joined Jiwon in hugging Jihoon.

"Ya, seems like you're the only that's not happy to see me." Jihoon told me as tapped my arm.

"Why would I be? When you're here to take someone away from me." I sneered at him, but he laughed.

"It's been 5 years but you still haven't made her fall in love with you?" I just ignored his remark and started to walk towards the bedrooms.

I opened the door with my name and went inside it, not realizing that I brought Jiwon's luggage with me.

I just laid on the bed that the organization prepared as I listened at the guys having a good time with Jihoon.

I was about to close my eyes to sleep when I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Jiwon. I then noticed Jihoon who looked like he's searching for someone.

"Yoshi, my luggag-"

I pulled her inside, and locked the doorknob. I pinned her hands on the wall while covering her mouth, preventing her from speaking.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door followed by Jihoon's voice

"Ya, Yoshinori, do you know where Jiwon is?" Jiwon looked at my eyes, as she tried to remove my hand covering her mouth.

"I don't, can you please stop bothering me? I just want to sleep." It took a while before I heard footsteps that slowly grew softer.

"Why did you have to lie to him?" Jiwon asked me as soon as I removed my hands on her mouth.

"I know I may sound unreasonable but..." I looked straight at her eyes as I held her cheeks.

"I'm just afraid that he'll finally make you fall in love with him."