-4-

Jiwon's POV

"Ya Junkyu! Slow down! Ya!" Junkyu chuckled as he run so fast that my hair is all over my face.

We are now in Seoul and its been days since that incident happened. The police are trying their best to find the student named Yoshinori but its strange... no news have been released about what happened in Busan.

He suddenly stopped running and I bumped on his back. I glanced at Junkyu and saw him looking somewhere.

When I followed the place he's staring at, my eyes widened with what I saw.

Yoshinori!

He slowly walked towards us and I felt Junkyu's hand held mine. He pulled me backwards as Yoshinori came closer to us.

"Junkyu what's wrong?" I asked him as he continued to walk away from Yoshinori.

"He's not safe. He's working with those guys that hurt us."

"What? That can't be beca-"

Yoshinori suddenly fell down which made me remove Junkyu's grip on my hand and run towards him. His body temperature... he have a fever!

"Junkyu help me with him!" I turned around only to see an unconscious Junkyu. Jihoon is standing beside him and he's holding a gun that's pointing at Junkyu.

"Now, are you going to go with us or do you want me to end his life?" My heart started to beat faster as he cocked the gun.

"I'll join you!" I stood up and walked towards Junkyu and held him with both of my arms.

"Ju-Just let me take him to his home..." Jihoon hid his gun and I was able to calm down a little bit.

"We'll follow you. Yoshinori get up!" I looked back and saw that Yoshinori is still lying down.

"Yoshinori I said get up! We're going to leave!" Jihoon shouted as he walked towards Yoshinori.

"I-I think he have a fever..." Jihoon looked at me, and he immediately checked up Yoshinori's temperature.

"Damn it!" Jihoon cursed as he carried Yoshinori who's currently unconscious too.

"Go on, walk!" Jihoon shouted at me which made me flinch. I tried to carry Junkyu but I couldn't.

"This won't do." Jihoon groaned as he typed on his phone. I was about to secretly type on my phone but Jihoon's sharp eyes suddenly shifted onto me.

"Don't even try or I'll seriously kill him."

His voice sent shivers onto my whole body and he started to walk towards me. He reached for my phone that's hidden behind me and placed it on his pocket.

I didn't know why but my tears started to fall. Maybe because I'm scared or because in just a few minutes, I might never get to see Junkyu again...

Junkyu's eyes suddenly opened but I covered it. I looked at Jihoon and he's currently tending at Yoshinori.

"Run..." Junkyu whispered and I shook my head. I wiped my tears and with his eyes still covered, I kissed him.

"I'm sorry Junkyu... I need to leave. I... I promise that I'll find a way out and I'll return to you..."

Suddenly, a man picked him up and Junkyu started to struggle. The guy suddenly brought out a syringe and injected it to him making him stop moving.

"What was that! What did you give to Junkyu?!" Jihoon grabbed me and pulled me away.

"He's... going to be... alright..." I suddenly heard someone talk and realized that its Yoshinori. His breathing is ragged and is fever is obviously high.

We arrived in front of a car and I glanced at Yoshinori who's shivering. I removed my coat and made him wear it. He tried to argue at first but I managed to wrap it over him.

The door behind me opened and a guy went inside. The car began to move and it was so quiet that I'm bothered by it.

"You're the one that injected something to Junkyu, right?" The guy removed his mask and nodded at me.

"Don't worry, its just Propofol. He just lost consciousness, that's all." I just nodded at him and looked back at Yoshinori.

"Mo-Mom..." Is it Yoshinori?

I scooted closer to him and made him lay his head on my lap.

"Dad don't go..." I was so sure that its Yoshinori but I still made it sure by making my face get closer to his.

"No!" He suddenly woke up and his head bumped onto mine. I groaned in pain as I held my chin which received the impact.

"I'm sorry..."

He muttered and sat properly. I just cleared my throat still aching from the hit I received.

"I don't regret it." He suddenly told me which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Hitting me?"

"No! What I mean is joining them." Yoshinori told me as he looked outside the window.

"They are the only ones that can help us, Jiwon." Yoshinori looked straight into my eyes. He's looking at me as if I should agree at what he's saying.

"They are the only ones that can prove what really happened that night, at March 16, 2016."

March 16.... 2016?!

That's when... my parents died.