-9-

Yoshinori's POV

"Jihoon! I can't do this move!" Jiwon pointed at the Obi Otoshi which means Belt Drop Throw.

"Do you want me to demonstrate it to you?" I looked at Jiwon and her cheeks seemed to blush. I knew it. She definitely likes Jihoon hyung.

"Sure! You can throw me. Maybe I'll understand it better if I'm the one you'll throw."

Jihoon nodded at him and started to pull her closer to him and he hugged Jiwon's lower body.

I suddenly felt the urge to grip something so tight and I didn't notice that I was already holding Jeongwoo arm.

"A-ah! Yoshi hyung!!!" Jeongwoo exclaimed which brought back my senses. I apologized to him and looked back at the two.

"You should just hug your opponent's lower body and then, position yourself..."  Jihoon raised Jiwon and then slammed her softly on the mat.

"Eh... I see. Then can I try it to you?" Jiwon asked him which made my eyes widened.

No, no, no!

"You can't!"

Jiwon's POV

I looked at Yoshinori then he started to laugh and it sounded so awkward.

What's going on?

"You shouldn't force yourself too much! You should try it with Mashiho!" Mashiho looked at him weirdly but suddenly giggled.

"That's right! It'll be easier to do it with me at first. Jihoon will be too tall for you right now."

I looked at Jihoon and he nodded at me. I tried to do the Belt Drop Throw with Mashiho and so far, I've been doing great.

After 30 minutes, we decided to take a break from training and eat.

We were told by Jihoon to stay inside the building and don't go out so we're currently eating all together like we're having a picnic.

"So where did Jihoon go?" I asked Yedam and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"He hasn't eaten, right? I'll search for him and bring him some food." I grabbed some food and stood up.

I went around the building but suddenly, a hand pulled me and next thing I knew, I'm already trapped between Yoshinori's arms and he's pulling me against the wall.

"Rule number 2 of the organization?" I blinked a few times before realizing what's happening. I tried to break free but Yoshinori was holding my hands.

"No re-relationships within the team..."

"Are you and Jihoon hyung dating?"

My eyebrows furrowed at his question but I just shook my head, telling the truth.

"But you're starting to like him, right?" I wasn't able to answer because I suddenly got into a deep thought after hearing his question.

Do I... like Jihoon?

"I like you. Don't like him." He suddenly held my face with both of his hands. His face was so close that I started to feel nervous.

"Yoshi-" He suddenly slammed his lips onto mine and his lips started to move hastily and the only response I did was to push him with all of my might.

I didn't really know why but my tears suddenly started to fall which stopped him and he immediately backed off.

"I'm sorry I ju-just..." I then saw Jihoon behind him and he was staring at me. He ran towards me, wiped my tears and glared at Yoshinori.

"What did you do to her?!" My heart started to beat faster as Jihoon shouted. The others started to go near us and tried to distance the two.

"I kissed her." My eyes widened when Yoshinori told it to Jihoon while smirking.

Jihoon suddenly grabbed Yoshinori's collar and punched him. I immediately pulled Jihoon away from Yoshinori and stood in the middle of the two.

"Ple-please stop!" I looked at the two and they were still glaring at each other. I grabbed Jihoon's hand and walked out of the room.

"Did I get played by you?!" My eyebrows furrowed at what Jihoon said.

"What do you mea-"

"Did you give me fake motives because you pitied me?!"

"Jihoon I don't understa-"

"I LIKE YOU!" He suddenly slammed me on the wall and his breathing was ragged.

"And I hate the fact that he kissed you." I saw his gaze shift on my lips. My heart started to beat faster as his face approached mine.

I unconsciously closed my eyes and next thing I knew, we were already kissing.

Suddenly a memory flashed on my mind which made me push him away from me.

"So-sorry..." I was about to walk away from him but he suddenly hugged me. My tears started to fall as I continued to reminisce something.

"Please don't leave me alone, Jiwon." I looked at his tears stained face and slowly nodded.

"I will never leave you alone, Junkyu."

I just... see Junkyu on Jihoon.

"I'm here for you Jihoon... but... I still love Junkyu." He pulled out of the hug and held my face with both of his hands.

"I can wait." I removed his hands on my face and smiled at him. I went out of the room and ran out of the building.

I went to the spot that I discovered a few days ago while wandering around the building's vicinity.

It's just a place where I can see a field. It's where I go to nowadays if I wanted to be alone.

"I'm sorry." My heart skipped a beat as I heard Yoshinori's voice. He sat beside me and it was quiet for a while.

"I don't like Jihoon." I told him, breaking the silence.

"Really? But... why do you seem to always go to him?" I took a deep breathe and I looked at him.

"Because I see Junkyu in him. The Junkyu that I met when I was younger. The Junkyu who's scared that someone will leave him again."

"Leave him? But his family is complete, right?" He asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

It was not his family but... it's something the same. That person was the only one that Junkyu trusted.

"Junkyu... lost his friend in the same incident that killed our parents."

———

Jihoon gets a lot of parts because it's necessary for the storyline so please bear with me even if it's starting to seem like a Jihoon fanfic ^_^