-21-

Jiwon's POV

No one dared to talk and we are just staring at each other. Jihoon was then about to leave which made me nervous. What if he tells it to the organization?!

"Jihoon, wait!" I ran towards the door and grabbed his hand, preventing him to leave. I pulled him inside my bedroom and made sure that no one else saw us.

"Do you want me to join the two of your or something? I'll pass, I don't like the idea of sharing a gir-"

"What the heck are you talking about!" I shouted but made sure that my voice is not that loud for the other members to hear. 

"Wait, are you scared that I'll spill your relationship?" Yoshi and I wasn't able to answer, which made him sigh. 

"Look, the moment you left to hide at France, I already gave up." He looked at Yoshi and back at me. 

"Besides, I already knew that you'll be happier with him. I only want to see you smile so I won't report the two of your or something." I froze at what Jihoon said. He then went out of my room and I just sat back at my bed.

"How can he be so cool about it?" Yoshi mumbled as he made me lay on his chest. 

"I don't know... but it's a good thing, right?" I asked him but I didn't get any answer so I looked at him. He's already sleeping. I chuckled lightly and began caress his hair. I just hope that eventually, we won't need to hide our relationship.

I'm sure that time will come.

———————

*after 3 days*

———————

"Yoshi, what time will you end there?"

"Maybe about 3:00 PM?"

"Really? That's also the end of my shift."

"Then I'll pick you up at 3:20. Wait, my boss is calling me. I love you."

"Hmm... I love you too." I ended the call and went inside the boutique I'm currently working on. Seems like Kim Joohyuk's wife goes here frequently so I'm assigned to wait for her and acquire her schedule.

Customers arrived but I can sense that something's off about them. 

"It's for the company and you can't do anything to stop it." An arranged marriage?

My boss who is a designer, told me to accommodate the customer. I walked towards the two who seemed like a mother and daughter. The one who looked older looked at the wedding dresses and immediately picked one.

"Come on, smile! You're being stubborn, Areum! I told you that you can't do anything about it!"

I looked at her information before talking and when I'm done, her mother called me. She gave me a wedding dress and I guided the girl named Areum towards the fitting room. I helped her wear the dress and she looked so beautiful.

But I can't see excitement in her eyes.

"Omo! You looks so pretty, Ms. So! or maybe I should call you, Mrs. Choi?" I observed her reaction and she's obviously not happy, she even cried. I guess it's really an arranged marriage, huh?

"I... I'm fine..." She wiped her tears and smiled. She then left the fitting room while I just stood inside, feeling sad for her.

I looked outside just to see her pretending that she's happy in front of I think, the mother of the guy she's going to marry. She began to shake out of fear when her mother stared at her. Not liking what I'm seeing, I pretended that something is wrong with the fit so I'm going to help her fix it.

"I don't want to be nosy but... is it an arranged marriage?" She slowy nodded her head which broke my heart. She's the 3rd arranged marriage client that I encountered. How could some parents just sell their child like this?

"I... I've encountered a lot of clients like you, Ms. So..." and I regret that I didn't help them when I can. 

"I... I love someone else... I don't know what to do..." She started to cry and that's when I finally made up my mind. She's too unhappy about the marriage.

"I... can help you, Ms. So..."

—————

"Jiwon! Why did you do that!" My eyes widened when Jihoon shouted at me. What does he mean by that? I just wanted to help someone, Areum. I just wanted to help her escape a marriage that she doesn't like!

"She's going to marry someone she doesn't love!"

"But that someone is my friend and he loves her so much!" His... friend? Jihoon knows Areum and the man she'll marry?

I looked at Jihoon as he frustratingly ruffled his hair. Words isn't enough to describe how confused he looks right now. I can sense that he wanted to help Areum too but his friend will end up broken if the wedding is to stop.

"Jihoon, your friend will just suffer after their marriage. He will live the rest of his life loving someone that will never love him back!" 

"I know that but... I just... Hyunsuk hyung is..." I knelt down in front of Jihoon and he looked at me.

"You already know what's the best thing to do, right?" He sighed and I can see that he's trying his best not to cry. 

"I'll... go formulate a plan."

————

The characters are familiar, right?

It's Areum from my Asahi fanfiction, what2do! ^-^

Anyways, this story will end soon and I will try to update more often. Have a good day or sleep!