11 | Audition

I am here now infront of our house because might my dad is already here but he is still not here

I am here now infront of our house because might my dad is already here but he is still not here. I didn't receive any reply nor call from him.

it's all my fault.

I just came from our school and as I was walking a man approached me.

"Miss.."

"Yes?" I asked and he gave me a paper.

"I am a staff of bighit and bang pd-nim is making a new girlgroup if you want to audition just read the paper I gave to you. In case you audition just look at the paper because the address is already there and what time you are going. There are also choices that you will give you us the video of you singing and dancing and you will send it to the bighit, it is also here on the paper where you will send the video." He said and I just slightly nodded.

"Ok.."

"Thank you for the time." He smiled before he walked away.

I looked at the paper before I went to the dorm.

I am already in the dorm and BTS are not here, maybe they are all busy. Well, it's normal. They're really a busy person because of the tight schedule.

I immediately went to my room and I changed my clothes. I cooked some noodles because I'm hungry.

After I ate I looked at my phone it's still 6pm now so I have a time to review and stduy before I go to my work.

I went to their balcony the view is really beautiful. You can see all the buildings.

I took the paper the man had given me earlier. I looked at it for a minutes.

"Should I audition? Well, it's nothing wrong if I audition. I know there a lot of talented people around the world so it is very impossible for me to be accepted in the audition." I said to myself.

I took my phone and I started to record myself while I am singing and playing the guitar.

I borrow Jin oppa's guitar hehe.

I recorded myself again while I am dancing. I danced the I CAN'T STOP ME. The choreography was so hard but I try my best to dance that.

I immediately send it. I am very nervous because what if I passed the audition my father will really get mad..maybe..but I know it will not happened that I will pass the audition.

I immediately take a bath because of my sweat. I went again to their balcony to study. I have my earphones while I am studying. I am listening to some relaxing songs.

While I was studying and I felt I had someone next to me so I immediately removed my earphones and saw yoongi next to me.

"w-what are you–" he cut me off.

"Did you audition?" He asked.

"huh? w-what?"

"Did you audition?"

"y-yeah..but I am just trying.."

"Oh~ but goodluck. I hope you can pass the audition." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled slightly.

"Anyways, I need to go now. Other members are waiting for me. Bye!" He waved and I just slightly nodded and I waved at him too.

When he left, I continued to review and a few minutes later I received a message. I looked at my phone and I saw that I had received a reply from my father.

09********* 6:38 pm
Aera, sorry for not replying and answering your calls maybe you worry too much about me. My phone broke and I just bought my new phone again. You know, I was promoted to my job so my salary is a bit higher nowㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ. I miss you so much my daughter.

I immediately call him and after a seconds he answered.

"Appa! Why did you not answering my phone before? You know I am very worried about you huh! I felt guilty! Appa~" I whinned while crying.

"haha I'm sorry my daughter. Thank you for worrying about me."

"Of course, I'm really worried about you because you're my father." I said and I heard that he's chuckling softly.

"I'm sorry appa.. I'm very sorry.." I can't hold back my tears.

"Don't cry Aera. Don't be sorry because it's my fault. If I had listened to you at first, that woman would not have hurt you." He said.

"I miss you appa~"

"I miss you too, I will be back in Seoul tomorrow so we will meet again." He softly said.

"Appa I will tell you something.."

"What is it?" He asked and I am hesitating if I should tell him about the audition.

"Uhm.. nothing Appa." I said. I should tell him in person.

"Oh ok. Let's meet tomorrow ok?"

"Sure Appa!"

"I need to hang up this now. My boss is calling me, bye take care!"

"Bye take care too Appa.." I said and the call ended.

I sighed after that. I am happy because I will finally meet him again tomorrow but I am nervous at the same time because I will tell him about the audition. I didn't know what his reaction if I tell him about the audition.

I have been looking forward to auditioning for a long time because when I was just a child I was really interested in singing, until now. I didn't gave up in my dreams because I really want to pursue my dream. But there are something bothering me. My dad's wish. He told me before that before he die he really wants to see me being a business woman. I want to fulfill his wish but I don't really dream of becoming a business woman. But I know in the future I will make it to be a singer.

A/N: what do you think about his father's reaction tomorrow?😊