35 | Care

"TWILIGHT!" I opened my eyes slowly and then I realized that we won again

There were confetti falling as the audience shouting and clapping and I looked at my members who were overjoyed. Then the MC gave the tropy to me.

"Uhm.. thank you so much to twinkles! because of you and your support we won. Thank you twinkles we didn't expect this that we will win again. Thank you and I love you!" I said then I gave the mic to Kasandra.

"We will do our best to give you a good performance again! Kamsahamnida!"

Hindi ko mapigilan ang ngumiti, hindi ko akalain na mananalo ulit kami. Unang panalo namin ay sa music bank ngayon naman ay Inkagayo.

Parang dati lang ay taga panood lang kami sa mga nanalo dito nung bago pa lang kami pero ngayon kami na mismo ang nanalo.

Dati akala ko pa na ilang years muna ang hihintain namin bago namin matanggap ang first win namin pero ilang buwan lang dalawa na ang win. I'm so thankful.

I hope we will receive many more achievements next year.

↔↔↔

"Unnie won't you come home with us?" Aisa asked.

"Yes, I'm going somewhere." I said.

"I'm going to Bighit, but don't worry I'll be right back immediately." I said to them and they nodded.

↔↔↔

We were already in front of Bighit so I got out of the van

"Bye unnie~" They say goodbye before they left.

When I went inside, I met Jungkook who's wearing a hoodie.

I slightly bow to him and he did the same to me. I was not able to talk to him or say hello because maybe some paparazzi will see us in front of the building and make our conversation an issue.

It's really hard to show your friendship in public especially when your friend is a man because other people make it an issue right away.

I immediately went to our locker room and checked to see if there was a cctv. Thank God there's a cctv.

I was about to go back to the lobby to ask a bighit staff to check the footage yesterday in our locker room but I saw Yoongi coming down the stairs.

I don't know but I just stopped walking to watch him come down the stairs because he didn't look ok.

I didn't realize that he was going to fall, so I immediately ran towards him but I was late, he fell down the stairs before I could hold his hand.

I immediately approached him and I looked him in the face and saw there was blood on his forehead.

I immediately asked for help.

MIN YOONGI POV

My body collapsed, I no longer knew what would happen to me next. Until I saw a woman in front of me holding my face. I strained to open my eyes to see who was in front of me.

Aera...

Then my vision went black.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was white.

am i dead?

I looked around and saw there was someone beside me.

oh im still not dead..

I realized that I wasn't dead and I was just in the hospital and not in heaven.

"Hyung is awake now!"

that voice is familiar.. it's jimin's voice.

"Hyung are you ok now?"

"Does your head still hurt hyung?"

They asked one question after another and I just make a sign "👌" that means im ok.

"Good thing Aera saw you right away when you fell, If not what might have happened to you." Namjoon said.

so it's really her who helped me.

"Why did you choose to use the stairs when there is an elevator?" Jin hyung asked. I could not answer him.

"By the way hyung, what's happened to you before you fell?" Jungkook asked.

"My vision bacame blurry." I simply answered.

"You overworked yourself again? Or you didn't eat?" Jin hyung asked.

"I didn't eat.." I said with a low tone because I know Jin hyung will scold me but i know he's just concerned to me.

"Aera always saves you hyung like when you fainted before ." Jimin chuckled.

"I do notice that." Jhope chuckled too.

"By the way, where is she now?" I asked

"She just left earlier." Jin hyung replied.

"Anyways, The doctor said it wasn't that strong when your head hits the stairs and it was good Aera saw you right away when you fell." Jin hyung added.

she's still care about me even though i rejected her..

AERA'S POV

I left the hospital immediately when I found out that Yoongi was ok now.

I went back to the bighit and I asked for help from a staff to check the footage in our locker room yesterday.

I was hoping to see the man’s or woman's face in the footage. To let me know who he/she is.

We’re now watching the footage and I’m a little nervous.

he's a man.

I can already see the man who entered our locker room but he is wearing a mask and cap so I can't see his face.

But I noticed something...

I repeated the video and watched it closely.

the clothes he is wearing seem familiar to me ..

A/N: hello guys how are you? Did you eat already? By the way, what do you think about this chapter did you like it? I hope you like it :) don't forget to vote and comment. ♡