48 | missing

MIN YOONGI'S POV

Hot coffee is perfect in cold weather.

I sat down in the comfortable chair and sipped my hot coffee. I’m on the balcony now and watching the beautiful scenery.

As I stared at the beautiful scenery I wondered what the future would be for Aera and me whether we were happy or not.

But I know we will both be happy, I can imagine how she will react if I'll propose to her. I am sure that she is the woman I will marry.

° ° ° ° °

A mixture of laughter and teasing can be heard inside our dorm. We talked about the old days and embarrassing moments that happened to us back then.

Until it ended up in serious conversation.

"Who still remember Ari? Do you have any news about her?" When Taehyung asked that, all the members fell silent.

We all glanced in Jimin's direction. "Still nothing." Jimin replied and the sadness was obvious in his eyes.

"She promised you that she would come back, didn't she? Just trust her promise because I know we all know she will come back." Namjoon said as he patted Jimin's shoulder.

"I think I'll just forget about her instead of hoping." Jimin said with a low tone, he's sad again.

"You can't forget someone when you still hoping for them to comeback" I said.

When we all finished talking, all the members went to their own rooms. I called Aera because she might still be awake right now.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. About a few minutes later she answered my call.

"Did I disturb you?" I immediately asked because she might be asleep.

"Yes" She answered with a sleepy voice, I chuckled because she's straight to the point just like me.

"Ok, go back to sleep, tomorrow I'll call you again. I wish you dream of me, I love you goodnight!" I said but I received no answer from her but only her snoring.

I laughed softly and put down my phone and went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up because of the heat I felt coming from my face.
I slowly opened my one eye and the first thing I saw was the light coming from my window.

"aish i forgot to close the window last night" I murmured.

I immediately washed up and left the room. I saw the other members are already eating.

They all looked in my direction and everyone seemed shocked.

"Why?" I asked and gave them a confused face. 

"Nothing." They all replied.

weird.

I walked over to our kitchen to brew my coffee. I put the hot water in my favorite glass followed by putting the coffee and added a little milk.

I slightly sipped my coffee and went straight to the chair.

"Are you going somewhere hyung?" Hoseok asked causing me to look at him. "Aren't we going to ****** to shoot our performance for Tokopedia?" I asked back as I looked at all the members.

"No hyung, we will go later in the afternoon, not this morning." Jimin told me.

"Oh.. I thought this morning so I took a shower early." I said, Jimin just laughed at me.