30 | Bighit confirmation

3 DAYS LATER

3 DAYS LATER

I went to our Twitter account to post my selfie with other members. But I saw bighit post and I immediately read it and it was about Yoongi's dating rumor.

Hello, this is Bighit Entertainment.

We just want to clarify about Suga's dating rumor.
It's not true that Suga and Heize have a relationship.

The picture of the two of them entering Bighit building is
not edited. They are having a collaboration that's why. For now we can't say what date the song will be released, but we hope you will wait to their collab.

                                            Thank you for your understanding.”

so it's not true..

I suddenly smiled after reading it. I don't know why I am being happy now but does it mean I still have a chance..on him.

should I confess now? But how!?

I think I'm not ready to confess yet. I have to wait a few more months to find out if I still like him. Because I'm not sure if my feelings for him will last if yes I'm ready to confess to him after a month.

Lmao I can't even look at him for just a minute because my cheeks are getting red how about confessing. I can't imagine myself confessing my feelings for a man because I have never experienced confessing to someone.

"Unnie are you ok? You seem to be thinking of something." Aisa said.

"Uhm.. yes, I'm j-just thinking about my dad if he's ok n-now." I lied. She nodded.

"Really unnie? Are you thinking about your dad or about–" I cut Yeona off by glaring at her.

"woo~ the weather today is pretty good huh.." she suddenly changed the topic.

•••

We're still currently in Bighit now because we just finished practicing. And about my dad is he's not here in Seoul he's in Daegu with my grandparents because my grandpa is sick that's why he needs to take care of him and my grandma is not that strong now that's why my father need to take care of them, I hope I can visit them soon.

We're in the canteen now not in the mini canteen because mini canteen is closed that's why we're here in the canteen of Bighit. But it's in the third floor so the view is beautiful because we see the blue sky because the walls are glasses.

A/n: lmao I hope you understand it. Even me I didn't understand,joke I just can't explain of how it looks like. It just from my imagination.😆

While eating I saw BTS are here too. Then, of course I saw Yoongi too. He's wearing a hoodie with a messy black hair.

he's so handsome..

I didn't realize I was staring at him for too long. I immediately looked away when he looked to our direction.

"omg is that BTS?" Kasandra asked.

"yep, and calm yourself because you will finally saw your bias. Don't scream ok?" Yeona chuckled.

"Should we greet them?" Jeun asked I just nodded.

When they passed by us we immediately greeted them.

"annyeonghaseyo~" we greeted as we slightly bowed. They greeted back and we sat back when they already far.

"Jhope is so handsome! I can't–" Kasandra was about to say something again but Jeun cut her off.

"We know, we know. So stop talking let's eat because we need to practice later and after that we need to shoot something." Jeun said. Other members laughed because of Kasandra's funny expression.

↔↔↔

Naisipan kong buksan ang dating account ko sa IG dahil matagal tagal na rin nung huling ginamit ko ito. I saw a lot of notifications when I opened my account.

Tinignan ko din kung sino sino nag message sa akin ang iba ay mga fans namin siguro nalaman nila na account ko ito dati.

But there's an account caught my attention. This is the account who always message me. But she/he changed his/her username again.

I looked at the messages and his messages is not quite a lot because maybe he/she knows I don't use this account anymore.

His/her username before is @kk9791 but now it's @mtj97

february 15
@mtj97
hi, how are you?

february 18
Happy birthday!
Enjoy your day!❤

february 19
Did you receive my
gift?

february 28
I think you're not
using this account anymore..
I was going to tell you who I am.
I think I'm late now.

march 2
hi..you still there?

Uhm hello..so it was you?
Who gave me the necklace..

thanks but how did you know
my address?

It was quite creepy for me that she/he knows my address. What if she's/he's a saesang..No it's impossible because he/she started to message me when I am just a trainee on Bighit.

Please can you tell who you
are because it creeps me out on
how did you find out my address.

After a minute he/she replied.

@mtj97
I will give you some clues.
I'm a guy please don't be scared.
I will not harm you and I'm not a stalker too.
and I'm sorry if I creeps you out I just
want to give the necklace that's why..
sorry..

Oh so you're a guy but
how did you know my address?

I have a friend who is
also your friend that's why
I asked him if what's your address.

Bye tomorrow again. ❤

wait him!? So it's a guy too?
hey you still there?

It's guy he said, but I have very few male friends and only Jin and Jimin know my address because they have already been to our house before. I'm wondering who is he.

A/N: hi guys i hope you like this chapter sorry for late updates. I'm not satisfied with this chapter it feels boring. But I hope you still love it. Thank you!💖