27 | confused

We are already in our shooting area and we will start in a few minutes.

"Unnie I'm kind a nervous.." Kasandra said.

"It's ok don't be nervous. This show is fun, promise!" I smiled at her she just smiled back.

"Ok we will start shooting! Be ready!" The staff said.

↔↔↔

"Wow it's so fun.." Yeona said.

"Yes, true weekly idol is fun!" Kasandra said.

"She danced 5 songs and she knows all those songs. Wow daebak~" Kasandra added.

"Well she's our main dancer.." I said proudly.

"Yah! I am blushing now stop complimenting me.." Jeun said while covering her face.

"Awieee~" Aisa teased as she tickled it on the side of Jeun's stomach.

"Let's go inside the van girls!" I said and they nodded.

We are already here in our van and I remember I haven't turned on and even just check my phone since I left home because I was in a hurry earlier.

I turned on my phone and there was a message that caught my attention. I looked at it and it was from unknown number.

Unknown number
11:27pm
hi...Congratulations on your debut and to your members.

"who's this?" I muttered.

"what unnie?" Yeona asked.

"n-nothing.."

"Oh ok.." Yeona said and she put her earphones back on her ear.

I am wondering who's person is this. Is he the person I am waiting to text me...

no Aera! It's impossible!

Should I asked what's her or his name?

what if he's really the person I was waiting for..

Nah..it's impossible.

Ok, ok. I will text this number who is her or she..

12:09pm
Uhm.. thank you but who are you?
Where did you get my number?

•••

"Uhm unnie why we are in Bighit?" I asked our manager.

"PD-nim texted me he said we are going to the meeting area today because he said he had something important to say. So let's go now." She said.

"Oh ok.." I said and we got out of the van.

We are already here in meeting area and Bang Pd-nim is already here too. Greeted him and we sat infront of him.

"That's why I called you because your group will have social media like VLIVE, twitter, instagram, facebook and weverse now. Actually we already created an account yesterday and you can post now. And for the fandom name we will post the video later." Bang Pd-nim said.

"On Facebook you can't post there because only bighit staff will post there ok? Like important messages and for next teaser and photo teaser like that. For Instagram you can post your photos there every member can post there. For Weverse you can interact with your fans and for twitter you can post your photos there or any videos. Just don't give any spoiler to fans ok?" Bang Pd-nim chuckled.