46 | a moment with him

Ngayon ay rest day namin kaya pupunta ako sa Daegu para bisitahin ang aking tatay at grandparents.

Kasama ko si Yoongi dahil nalaman nyang rest day din namin ngayon kaya naisipan nyang sumabay nalang daw ako sa kanya dahil pupunta rin sya ng Daegu gamit ang sasakyan nya.

"Take care unnie!" Members bid a goodbye and I just smiled to them and waved.

Lumabas na ako ng dorm namin dahil nag hihintay na si Yoongi sa labas ng dorm namin.

Nang makalabas na ako ay agad ko syang nakita na naghihintay sa akin, agad syang lumapit sa akin at tinulugan akong buhatin ang mga dala kong bag nung makita nya ako.

Pumasok na kami sa loob ng kotse at pinaandar nya na ang sasakyan nya.

MIN YOONGI POV

I was just driving quietly and as well Aera was silently staring out the window.

I break the silence and called her.

"jagi~" I call out as I glance at her

She looked at me with a confused look.

"Wae?" She asked.

"Why are you so quiet? I know you as talkative, even if I don't ask you anything you still speak." I chuckled. He slightly slapped my arms.

"I talk when I'm with someone but when I'm not with someone I'm just quiet." She said

"But you're with me, why are you not talking to me?" I pout.

She just gave me disgust look.

"Stop pouting, I know you as a swag person." She laughed out, I just glanced at her to see her cute face while laughing.

AERA'S POV

I stopped laughing and I'll say now the one I wanted to say earlier to him.

"By the way, dad wants to meet you." I said as I looked at him. He glanced at me as he swallowed his own saliva.

I knew he was nervous because it was sudden.

"r-really?" He asked, I nodded as i smiled at him .

"I know it's sudden but my dad wants to see you because I told him yesterday that I already have a boyfriend but I haven't said who yet. It's that ok?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yeah it's ok b-but when?"

"When you are free" I answered.

"I can come later because I will be with you when you'll go to your house." He said.

"Oh? You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah.." he smiled but I know he's nervous.

"You know my dad is very strict when it comes to having a boyfriend especially if it's my first boyfriend." I teased to make him more nervous.

"So don't be nervous, ok?"

"Why would I be nervous? Your father doesn't bite, does he?" He asked seriously causing me to laugh out loud.

"No, he doesn't bite."

"He's just eating people." I added as I giggle.

° ° ° ° °

We reached the front of our house and I rang our doorbell and we were just waiting for someone to open the gate.

Someone opened the gate and I saw my father and I immediately greeted him.