26 | waiting

We are going to inkagayo and I am now watching our performance yesterday

We are going to inkagayo and I am now watching our performance yesterday. I am quite proud of myself and to my group because after a few months of practice and for almost one year of improving ourselves we have already made our debut, and I am proud of it. Because it was also not easy for us when we pre-debut because we really need to improve ourselves and we need to practice hard. But now, we finally debuted! But I also know that it is not easy to be a kpop idol.

I went back to reality when Yeona tapped me.

"Unnie we're here." She said and I just nodded.

We are preparing and we are just waiting for the other group to finish performing and we will be the next to be interviewed.
My phone rang and I saw jin oppa is calling, I immediately answered it.

"oppa! How are you?"

"I'm fine what about you? What's the feeling of debuting as a Kpop idol?"

"Happy but kinda nervous." I said

"Btw oppa why did you call?" I asked

"I just want to congratulate you because I was busy yesterday so I am calling you now." He smiled.

"Aw~ thank you oppa." I said smiling.

"Oh oppa where are you the background is kinda beautiful." I said

"We are here in the strawberry farm we are shooting our Run BTS now

"We are here in the strawberry farm we are shooting our Run BTS now." He said.

"Oh~~ it's my favorite fruit, strawberry."

"I will give some strawberry after we shoot." He said.

"Thanks oppa!" I said smiling.

"Welcome, bye I need to hung up now." He said.

"Bye~" I said and the call ended.

After that I turned off my phone and I checked myself in the mirror then the staff called us that we are next to be interviewed.

↔↔↔

"So what's the concept for today?" The MC asked.

"We're wearing some badass look so it's our concept for today." Yeona said.