50 | "Who are you?"

“if there is meaning in life at all,
then there must be meaning in suffering.”

MIN YOONGI'S POV

*tit~tit~tit~tit*

The sounds from the machine could be heard here in the room. The surroundings were very quiet and only the sound of the machine could be heard.

I was sitting next to the woman I love while holding one of her hands. She still hasn't woken up since we took her to the hospital.

Aera's family is also here while my co-members were outside this room.

"I never thought this would happen to my daughter." Aera's father said while looking at his daughter who was lying on the white bed.

"Me too, uncle.." I said still looking at Aera's face.

"I can't afford to lose my child, I really can't. " Aera's father began to cry.

"That won’t happen uncle, we know Aera is strong woman and won’t leave us. Let us not lose hope." I comforted.

"I hope so.." Aera's dad says.

"I'll leave you here first because we haven't eaten yet." Dad's Aera says and I nodded as I showed my small smile.

I turned my attention back to Aera.

I never really thought this would happen to us. We were just happy, everything was normal, but until we got to this situation.

But this is really how life is, there are trials to come that we never imagined.

But it will also strengthen us in all things, because I truly believe that all the trials of life we ​​can overcome. There are reasons behind the trials that come to us, once in a while there is a trial that we think we cannot overcome or will remain that way.

Sometimes we also wonder why we still need to experience the pains and trials in life, right? But we don’t know it makes us even stronger if we don’t look on the negative side. Let us not be affected by the sadness we feel, let us not despair because while we're still alive in this world, there is hope.

I heard the door open and immediately turned around.

I saw my co-members come in and they are definitely sad about the situation now because Aera has become their close friend.

"Isn't she still waking up?" Jungkook asked.

I shook my head.

"I feel sorry for Aera, why does she even have to experience this." Jimin says and sigh.

The atmosphere became quiet again and only the sound of the machine could be heard again.

A few minutes later Namjoon broke the silence.

"Hyung, our flight is tomorrow." Namjoon reminded.

I remember that we were going to the L.A tomorrow and I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to not go, I still had to go on the flight.