47 | first performance

2 WEEKS LATER

A lot happened last week. Almost all the fandom has been talking about the two of us.

And of course Bang Pd-nim ​​scolded us when that issue came up. He already knew about our relationship when we got back together because we told him right away.

He scolded us for not being careful and we apologized.

But Bang Pd did not break us, but there will be no interaction between TWILIGHT and BTS, that's what he told us. Especially in award shows, our group and their group always have to stay away so that the issue doesn't get worse and we understand that.

Bang Pd didn't say or post anything about the issue, he also can't say that it's false rumors because it's obvious that we are the ones in the picture together. He was just waiting for us to be ready when we wanted to reveal that we were a couple.

° ° ° °

Medyo excited at kinakabahan ako ngayong araw dahil araw na itong ay kasama kami na makaka-attend ng MMA 2021.

Ito ang aming magiging unang performance sa MMA kaya excited at kinakabahan ako.

"Do you think we will win Best New Artist?" Yeona asked.

"I don’t know but hopefully!" I answered.

Nandito na kami at tahimik na nakaupo habang nanonood ng performance ng unang grupong nag peperform ngayon.

You can hear the screams of their fans and you can hear the fanchats. I keep imagining that if bts performs, you will definitely hear the screams and fanchant of the ARMYs.

We are the third group to perform later so I have been praying since last night that our first performance here in MMA will be a success.

I saw BTS coming to their seat so we just pretended we didn't know them. I just silently stared at the big screen and didn’t look in the direction of the BTS or even glance for a second because I knew how many cameras were wandering around us.

And here we are waiting to announce the winner of Best New Artist. We're really really nervous, the other nominees have more fans than us so it’s pretty impossible for us to win and I bring a lot of issues to our group but i still keep thinking positive.

I closed my eyes for a second then..

"TWILIGHT!"

I heard our group's name..

We won!

I immediately opened eyes and I saw my co members who couldn’t believe it. We immediately stood up and bowed slightly and walked to the stage.

MIN YOONGI'S POV

My co members and I immediately stood up when we heard that the winner was TWILIGHT we applauded and I restrained myself from smiling.

I turned poker face while clapping but inside I was so happy that my girlfriend's group won.

AERA'S POV

Mag bibigay na kami ng aming speech pero bago yun ay magpapakilala muna kami.

"we are your sunshine! Annyeonghaseyo Twilight imnida!" I spoke then i smiled.

"Uh.. first of all I am thankful to the stars (fandom's name) who have always been there and supported us since the beginning. Because of you guys we won this award. We are also thankful to the bighit staffs who are always there and help us thank you very much! And I also thank the Lord for all the bleesings we have received from him and this award is one of them." I chuckled. "Kamsahamnida!" I added.