31 | confession

“ You give me the kind of
feelings people writes
novel about. ”

May 2, 2021

" I didn't expect that I still like you until now.." i thought

"Unnie are you ok? Let's go now other members are waiting outside." Kasandra said.

"y-yeah.. let's g-go."

↔↔↔

Natapos na rin ang shoot namin medyo napagod kami pero masaya naman. Dahil nakasama namin ang mga member ng running man at nakalaro. Sobrang bait at nakakatawa nila. I can't stop laughing earlier.

We can't stop laughing after the shoot of running man. Lots of funny things happened while we're shooting earlier.

Our group is the guest now that's why we are here with running man members.

Practice room

Yeona and I are the only two here in the practice room because the other members are on the third floor eating.

"Unnie are you ok? You've been quiet since we went here earlier." Yeona said.

"Should I confess to him now?" I suddenly asked.

"Confess? To him? Go unnie before it's too late." She said.

"But..but I'm afraid. What if I confessed to him then we became awkward to each other because he didn't feel the same way so it's make uncomfortable everytime he sees me."

"Don't overthink to much unnie..if he didn't feel the same way at least you already tell of what you feel for him." Yeona said.

she's true..

•••

I went to restroom and I washed myself.

I stared at myself in the mirror and I thought "is confessing important?"

I still didn't know if I should confess to him. I am ready but I'm afraid, I'm not the only one who's afraid when it comes to confession, am I?

I heard a knock and I immediately opened the door and I saw Yeona.

"if you’re not ready to confess to him yet, I understand." She softly smiled.

"I'll confess now." I said.

"Are you sure a about that unnie?" She asked and I nodded.

"Oh ok.." she said.

↔↔↔

All the members have gone home to our dorm and I am the only one who has not gone home yet.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed my cousin Jin’s number.

*ring*

Just a few seconds he answered it immediately.

"hello Aera, why did you call?" Jin oppa immediately asked.

"Sorry to bother you oppa, I just have a question. Are you busy right now?" I asked.

"no I'm not, I'm just cooking. By the way, what's your question?"

"Where is Yoongi oppa n-now?" I asked nervously.

"oh..he's in the Bighit now. I think he is in the genius lab, why?"

"I'll just tell him something. Anyway, thanks for telling me oppa." I said.

"no problem."

After that the call ended.

I looked at the time and its already 7 pm.

it seems like I just woke up a while ago, now it's already night. I thought to myself.

MIN YOONGI'S POV

I heard a knock from the door and I immediately got up from my seat and when I opened my door I saw Aera standing in front of my door, obviously.

"Hi!" She greeted me.

"Hello, what are you doing here? Do you need something?" I asked. She shooked her head and she handed me something.

"what's this?" I asked as I took what she gave me.

"i think it's a dumpling stuffed toy..it reminds me of you when I saw it that's why I bought it." She shyly chuckled.

"Oh~ it's small and cute by the way thank you

"Oh~ it's small and cute by the way thank you." I slightly chuckled.

"Yes, I bought the small one so you can take it anywhere." I smiled.

"and I have something to tell you so I came here.." she said

"what is it?" I asked as i looked at the cute stuffed toy. It's really cute that's why.

AERA'S POV

"I like you."

when i say that word, i stopped breathing and the world seemed to be in slow motion.

I looked into his eyes even though he wasn't looking at me. But he immediately looked into my eyes when I say those words to him.
I breathed again when he looked at me, but my heart beat faster.

I don't know what he will answer me. Because I was just looking into his eyes I also couldn't read what was in his eyes what he was feeling or what he was thinking now.

But the only question on my mind was "does he like me too?"

—————————

A/N: how was it? haha i hope you like this chapter. ❣
Btw, If you're wondering what i am talking about Bighit building was like. This is what i am talking about. It's glass haha i don't really think so that it is glass but just imagine it.

 It's glass haha i don't really think so that it is glass but just imagine it