41 | Fight

THE NEXT DAY

"Are you sure we're still going to Bighit unnie?" Aisa asked worriedly because she knew I can't bear to see Yoongi because of what happened last night.

"Yeah, we have to go there because we have to practice." I said.

I have no choice we really need to go there even though I don't want to see Yoongi there.

We have reached the bighit and the other members have vocal practice now as well as me.  I'm with Jeun now and we're here at the caferia to buy drinks we're about to leave but I met Yoongi with Jimin.

I wanted to avoid him but he saw me so I could do nothing but keep walking. I noticed that he seemed to be approaching me so I pretended I was doing something on my phone.

"Can w-we talk? Pls.."

I looked in front of me and he was already in front of me looking nervous.

"Pardon?" I raised my one eyebrow.

"Uhmm..can we talk..pls?"

"What else can we talk about? But I'm sorry I'm busy now I don't have time for nonsense." I faked smile and immediately left infront of them.

"Damn..I thought you're going to ignore him." Jeun said.

"I'm not that immature, I can still talk to him but not like before that I'm sweet with him." I said.

MIN YOONGI POV

We are already here in our dorm but the other members were on their way home.

"Did you and Aera fought? It seems her smile earlier was fake." Jimin said as he sat on our couch. I sat beside him and sighed.

"We just broke up last night.."

"Really!? But why? Did she found out you were just using her?"

"Yeah..but he didn't let me explain." I said.

"You know hyung, I was mad at you yesterday when I found out you were just using Aera but I just didn't let you know. But until I'm still mad at you.." he said.

"I know, I know it's my fault and I know what I did was wrong. But i regret it, ok?"

"she's the best thing you ever lost and you'll realize this when it's too late." He suddenly said and I looked at him.

"why'd you said that?" I asked him because I was a little curious because it seemed like he and Aera were so close for him to say that.

"Because I know she really loves you. The way she looks at you has a spark when Aera looks at you while you are not looking, there is a smile on her lips. You are very lucky with her hyung because she is a very understanding person and she never complains even if you only see her once or with your late replies to her. I know about that because she told me that but she always said that it's ok because she understands you."

"But what if jin hyung found out about it? He will definitely be angry with you." Jimin is right, I know jin hyung will definitely get mad at me.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw Jin hyung approaching us.

"What do you mean I get angry? What would I be angry about?" He asked and I take a glance to Jimin.

I swallowed my saliva before I spoke.

"Hyung.." I said and he looked at me.

"It's about Aera.." I said.

"Why, what happened?"

"We broke up last n-night.." I said as I lowered my head.

"what!? why?"

I had the courage to tell him the truth even though I knew he would be angry with me.

"She found out I was just using her to make me forget Jungyeon, so she broke up with me last night.."

"what the hell yoongi? Did you do that?" I looked at him and it was obvious on his face that he was angry.

"Yes hyung, I'm so sorry.."

"Why are you apologizing to me? Shouldn't you be apologizing to Aera for hurting and using her Yoongi! You used her to make you forget Jungyeon which means you don't really love her and you just forced yourself to love her! You're so selfish Yoongi, You never thought what Aera would feel."

"I regret that hyung.."

"Why did you only regret now when you already hurt her and when she already found out huh!?"

"WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WITH ME !? IT WASN'T YOU WHO WAS HURT. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I AM NO LONGER WITH JUNGYEON NOW !?"

JIMIN'S POV

I was surprised when Yoongi hyung suddenly shouted and said that to Jin hyung. Even the other members who had just arrived now heard Yoongi shouting. They were also surprised when Yoongi hyung said that to Jin hyung.

"what's happening? Why are you two fighting?" Namjoon hyung asked to the two of them, they became quite for a second.

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME!? THAT'S JUNGYEON'S DECISION! C'MON YOONGI IT'S ALREADY BEEN A YEAR AND YOU STILL CAN'T FORGET ABOUT HER, SHE'S ALREADY MARRIED YOONGI REMEMBER THAT!"

"AND THAT'S NOT A REASON FOR YOU TO USE AERA TO FORGET ABOUT YOUR PAST LOVE! IF YOU ARE IN AERA'S POSITION YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE HURT AND ANGRY. She is not a toy who does not feel pain, she's a human Yoongi."

"Past is already past, you can't go back to the past Yoongi. Focus on the present and to the future." Jin hyung said and he walked away.

The atmosphere became quiet after their fight and they already calmed down Yoongi hyung

"Jin hyung is right, you can't go back to the past Yoongi hyung." Namjoon hyung said calmly.

We tried to call Jin hyung but he didn't answer and we also didn't know where he went.

"Don't call him now, let him calm down himself." Namjoon said and we just nodded.

——————————–
don't use someone,
because that's not good.
————————