42 | Self Love

AERA'S POV

It's been three weeks since Yoongi and I last talked. I focused more on myself and being a kpop idol, I know it's not that easy to move on with someone you love but I just thought it would be better to love myself first before others.

Alam ko sa sarili ko na mahal ko pa rin si Yoongi pero sa tuwing naaalala ko yung gabing inamin nya na ginagamit ako ay hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko na maluha.

Halong halong emosyon ang nararamdaman ko nung gabing nag hiwalay kami. Galit, sakit at lungkot. Pero sabi nga ng ibang members na mag focus muna daw ako sarili ko at sa career baka sakaling makalimutan ko ang sakit na nararamdaman ko ngayon.

Right now we are in Busan and we are heading to Taejongdae Resort Park because there we will shoot our own variety show which has challenges, activities and healing time of our group as well.

A/N: it’s also similar to Run BTS and “Memoria” of GFRIEND.

We have now arrived in Taejongdae and the place is very nice here with fresh air that you can really relax.

"wow it's so beautiful here, let me take a picture." Yeona said.

Other members as well as me started taking photos and we immediately posted them on our group's Instagram account and also to our Twitter account.

We’ve been told what we’re going to do here and we’re starting to shoot.

After an hour we were done shooting. We just explained to the camera what show it is and where it can be watched and of course what we will gonna do on this show every episode.

We were given our own camera but not that big and my partner now is Kasandra while Aisa, Jeun and Yeona  are partners. All we did was go to a stranger and ask them what's the name of the place that we will show them. When we found out and they pointed out the place, we would immediately go to that place because we are not allowed to be late to go there because there is a punishment.

° ° ° ° °

We all really enjoyed it because we did some activities on the beach that we went to and you can watch all the laughter and fun on the first episode.

MIN YOONGI POV

Aera and I haven't talked for too long and every day I feel guilty that I did that to her. Jin hyung and I didn't talk for almost a week because of our fight and now we get along and apologize to each other.

I tried to text and call Aera but she didn't answer it.

I tried again to call her to apologize even just on the cellphone.

"Don't call her a few times hyung, might Aera will get even angrier with you." Jhope said.

"Give her time for herself. Didn't you see her post on twitter she's having fun, let her forget the pain you gave her." Namjoon said.

Namjoon is right let me give Aera time for herself. Maybe I hurt her so much.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I can see how much he regrets what he did to Noona and I also feel sad for Yoongi because even if he forces her to talk to Aera, he can't do it because Noona hates him and she avoids him.

But I also understand Aera's side because she was so hurt by what Yoongi hyung did and I can't blame her. There was a time I saw him on a bench of bighit crying and it is because of Yoongi hyung.

I can't comfort her because other members think that I am flirting with her because they already know that I like Aera because pd-nim suddenly spilled the tea.

I picked up my phone to text them both and give a long message.

MIN YOONGI POV

*Ting*

I immediately picked up my phone and just in case Aera replies to me. But I saw Jungkook's number, I was confused so I looked at it.

Jungkook 10:37 pm

Hello hyung, I know you deeply regret what you did to Aera and it's obvious that you want to apologize personally to her but you can't because she's so angry with you and she doesn't want to talk to you. I hope the day comes when you two will be okay (I will pray for that hyung😉), I hope you will be forgiven and I know that will happen. I hope you don't repeat what you did to her when she already forgave you. Have a nice sleep hyung, saranghae~ ㅋㅋ.

When I read his text, there's a suddenly small smile appeared on my lips. I can't believe he wants Aera and me to be okay even though he likes Aera.

It was obvious in his eyes that he was worried about Aera when he saw Aera crying because of me. I didn't plan to approach Aera because Jungkook was looking to her wondering if he would approach her or not. Maybe he was thinking that we might think that he's making a move to Aera or flirting.

Jungkook is not a selfish person unlike me.

AERA'S POV

I was going to sleep but I heard my phone suddenly vibrated it means I received a message. I think maybe it's just Yoongi but I saw jungkook's number.

Because I was wondering, I looked at his message.

Jungkook 10:43 pm

Hello Noona, I know you're wondering why I suddenly texted youㅋㅋ but I just want to say that I hope you're okay now I know you're in pain now because of what hyung did to you but we really know he really regret that. He really wants to apologize to you but he can't because you're still mad. But i understand your side noona but I hope you'll be okay soon I hope the pain you feel now disappears and I also hope that you will forgive hyung.. Goodnight noona!

I can't help but to smile, even though I rejected him he still care about me.

I immediately replied.

Thank you Jungkook,
good night too.