23 | Sick

"YOONGI!?"

"YOONGI!?"

I saw him in the ground I tried to wake him up but he did not wake up or move so I panicked. I immediately asked for help.

↔↔↔

We're here in private hospital. I am now in the waiting room with Jeun, We are just waiting for the doctor who checked yoongi inside to come out. BTS already knows that we are here at the hospital and they are on their way now.

Bang PD-nim he already knows because our manager immediately called him and it was said that he should be taken to the hospital immediately because he said he could not go because he was in an important meeting so we just took him to a private hospital.

The doctor who checked yoongi came out and we immediately approached him.

"What happened to him doc?" I asked worriedly.

"He's sick and he just fainted because he was too tired and I noticed too that he's anemic so he needs more rest and sleep now. He also needs to avoid fatigue because his anemic might get worse and he may eat healthy foods." The doctor said.

"You can go inside now." The doctor said and we nodded.

"Unnie I'm just here in the waiting room." Jeun said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm ok here unnie." Jeun slightly smiled.

"You sure?" I asked and she just nodded.

Pumasok na ako sa loob at nakita ko si Yoongi na gising na sya. Kita sa mukha nya ang pagka gulat ng makita nya ako.

"Are y-you the one who brought me h-here?" He asked and I nodded.

"t-thank you.." he said

"Btw, why did you fainted earlier?" I asked as I sat beside his bed.

"I am practicing at that time for almost 5 hours straight and members didn't know about that then I wanted to go to mini canteen to eat because I feel hungry then when I open the door my vision became blurred then I suddenly fell down and when I woke up I was already here." He said.

I looked at him and I didn't know he's looking all of a sudden everything seemed to slow down when we made eye contact and suddenly my heart started beating fast. I don't know if I'm just nervous or not, my heart just beats fast.

I looked away and he looked away as well. The surroundings became awkward because no one is talking of the two of us then suddenly someone knocked the door and it was Jeun. She opened the door slightly.

"Unnie..they are here." Jeun said and the BTS members showed up when Jeun open the door.

"Hyung! Are you ok?" Jimin asked when he saw Yoongi

"What happened?" Namjoon asked

"Aera what happened to him? Jin asked me.

"The doctor said he fainted earlier and he said he has anemic so he should avoid getting tired right now and he needs rest and sleep. He should eat healthy foods too." I explained to them.

I saw on Jin's face that he's worried at the same time annoyed.

"I will leave you here." I slightly smiled to them before I wet out.

YOONGI'S POV

"Hyung are you ok now? You look really pale now." Jungkook said.

"I'm ok now don't worry." I gave him a small smile.

"Aish! We told you already Yoongi that you should rest now because you have a fever but you didn't listen to us. Look what happened to you now.." Jin said. I am still keep quiet.

"You know that we're really busy now and we always sleep late and we always wake up early so we lack sleep. We told you to rest for awhile until you're ok and until you're fever gone but you still working. Your health is important too Yoongi so let your body rest for awhile." Jin said but now he's calm.

"Sorry Hyung..I really just want to practice so that I can perform too.." I said with a low tone.

"Yoongi..you can perform but you should need a rest too look now I think you can't perform for awhile because you're sick and BANG PD-nim will not let you either because he will know you are sick now. " Jin said.

I sighed. "I know.." I muttered.

Then someone knocked the door and Jungkook immediately open it.

"Are you yoongi's friend right? So this is his medicine he needs to take it every day until he recovers and needs sleep and first avoid getting tired ok? And also eat healthy foods. Btw, I'm your fan I hope Yoongi will be ok soon." The doctor said smiling.

"Thank you doc." I said and he gave me the medicine before he left.

•••

I'm here already in our dorm and I will also rest there and the other members will have more to do so they left me here alone to
rest.

I recieved a text and I look at it. It was Jin Hyung.

7:32 pm
Take your medicine later after you eat ok? And we will not be able to go home there later because of many schedules and Bang PD-nim already knows the you're sick so he said you have to rest for a few weeks until you're ok.

I'm a little sad now because I can't able to see ARMY's for awhile but I know I will be ok it's just a week not a month.

AERA'S POV

I texted Jin oppa that we're leaving already and he said ok so we already leave in the hospital because I have something to do now.

I am in the taxi now because I am going home until I saw a post from Bighit. I looked at it and it's about Yoongi.

Weverse

Hello, this is Bighit Entertainment

We announce that Yoongi will be gone for a few weeks due to a health issue so you will not see him in interviews, performonces etc. But for now, he is resting, don't worry because he will interact with ARMY's on social media once in a while. We know you're worried, but don't worry Yoongi will be ok soon and you will see him again with the other members.

Nakita ko ang mga post ng mga ARMYs sa weverse yung iba sa kanila ay malungkot yung iba naman ay nag aalala. Sobrang mahal talaga ng ARMYs ang BTS. At syempre mahal rin ng BTS ang ARMYs dahil gusto nilang makita ang ARMYs pag namimiss nila at hindi nila nakakalimutan lagi.

I went to my IG account and I saw a message from @bun_09.

Why did you private
your account?

Are you ok?

Yes I already private my all social medias but except to Weverse because they will not know who I am because my profile picture there is my cousin's face LMAO. I private them all 2 weeks ago and my last post is when we're in the Daegu.

I private them all because we're going to debut and PD-nim told us that too. But that account is still messaging me not everyday but sometimes. I wonder who is he/she..

A/N: hi sorry for late updates because I am focusing on my school works now and we are moving to my mother's house she bought and tomorrow we will move so I need to update now because I know there is no signal there. So I often update when we live there and I will continue this min yoongi fanfiction don't worry. Pls do vote and comment kamsaaaa!