33 | mysterious person

I woke up because I heard a loud crash outside my room.

I immediately went out of my room and saw Yeona on the floor and next to her was the broken chair.

Jeun and I both helped Yeona stand up. The other members also came out of their room.

"What happened?" Aisa asked.

I looked at Yeona because I also didn’t know what had happened earlier. She chuckled nervously.

"I used the small chair because I couldn’t reach the cereal. I didn't think it would be destroyed.." She explained.

"And why did you use that? It's a plastic chair." Aisa said.

"I'm sorry.." Yeona said with a low tone.

"It's ok..clean that and we'll eat now. I'll just prepare our breakfast." I said and Yeona nodded.

"I'll help you." Aisa said to Yeona.

↔↔↔

Napatingin ako sa orasan namin dahil baka late na sila. Nakita kong 6:30 am na kaya sinabihan ko sila na bilisan nila dahil baka malate sila sa klase nila.

Aisa and I are the only ones who graduated because the other members are still studying. Si Jeun at Yeona ay college students na habang ang maknae namin ay nasa highschool pa.

"What time does your class start Jeun?" I asked.

"7:30 unnie." She replied.

"Yeona and Jeun should be the first to take a bath because their class starts at 7:30. Hurry up or you'll be late." I said.

"As far as I know, your class starts at 8:00 am Kasandra, right?" Aisa asked.

"Yes unnie."

•••

We are in bighit again because we will practice because at 7 pm we will have a live performance.

Our live performance will take place in Daegu so Jeun, Yeona and Kasandra will go straight to Daegu after their class. It's quite exhausting for them but they still need to go.

"Unnie I'll just get something in the locker. I'll be right back." Aisa said.

"What do you mean locker?" I asked

"We already have a locker room. All our equipment for our practice is in our locker room and we can also put extra clothes there if needed." She said.

"Oh ok.."

UNKNOWN POV

I was about to go to their locker but when I saw that someone was coming, I immediately hid.

The woman immediately left and I peeked first if there was anyone, when no one was around I immediately went to the locker and I put the small paper and frame.

After that I immediately left.

AERA'S POV

When Aisa came back I told her to eat at the canteen. She agreed and we immediately went to the canteen.

While we're eating I feel someone is watching me. I looked around but I saw no one only Aisa and I are here and the old man in the canteen.

"Unnie is there something bothering you?" Aisa asked. I shook my head as I slightly smiled.

I heard she's giggling and suddenly there's a camera flash.

"Look unnie! You're so pretty here." She giggled.