13 | Meet Bang PD and Sungdeok

Today is the day and I am ready and the only things I have with me is my mini bag

Today is the day and I am ready and the only things I have with me is my mini bag. Exactly today is sunday so we don't have classes.

I looked at myself in the mirror first before I went out in my room.

I saw my dad cleaning our house and he really looks tired. He may have been cleaning for a few hours.

"Appa~ you need to rest more, do not tire yourself out or else you get sick. I'll take care of cleaning the house later. You need sleep."
"Don't worry, this is an exercise for me." He slightly chuckled, still cleaning the house.

"But appa I'm just concerned in your health.." I pout.

"Ok, ok. I will stop cleaning now, stop pouting you're not kid anymore." He jokingly said.

"But you said I'm your only baby even though I am 23 years old now or 30 years old. You said that before." I said while still pouting. He chuckled at me.

"Yes I remember that. You're always my baby and princess ok? So stop pouting." He chuckled.

"Awieee~" I said as I giggled.

"Anyways appa, I need to go now might I'll be late." I said

"Bye! Goodluck ok you can do it! Don't be nervous!"

"Thank you appa! Bye~" I waved then I left the house.

° ° °

I am already here inside of the Bighit and I was just waiting for someone to call my name.

"Kim Chae Aera!" When I heard my name I immediately got up and went to a room in front of me.

When I was inside I saw Bang PD and Son Sungdeok. I immediately went in front of them and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo~"

"So you're Kim Chae Aera right?" Bang PD asked and I nodded.

"You're 23 years old?" Bang PD asked again.

"Ne" I said
(Yes)

"So we saw your video last week in you're really good in singing you can hit a high note even though you're just sitting." Bang PD smiled.

"and we saw your dance. Do you have no dancing experience?" Sungdeok asked.

"I don't have."

I'm nervous..

"Oh~ well, your dancing is not that bad even though you don't have any experience in dancing you still danced the..I can't stop me of TWICE. I heard that the choreography is hard. Good job." He slightly chuckled.

"Thank you." I slightly bowed.

Oh~ I didn't expect that compliment.

"So now we need to hear your voice again. Do you have a song prepared today?" Bang PD asked.