45 | my answer

I immediately removed Yoongi's hands from my waist and approached my co members.

"Uh..You guys are thinking wrong, I just slipped and he just saved me from slipping."

"Uh yes unnie we saw you slip, we're just asking why you two are still in the same position even a minute ago when you were almost slippery." Yeona said as she scratched her head.

I heard Yoongi's slightly laugh from behind.

"By the way unnie, we bought some candles here and foods that you can eat because this is where you date because it's not allowed outside, might someone can recognize your faces." Yeona said.

why are they preparing Yoongi and me for a date? Is it still necessary?

I just sighed and sat on our couch while I watched them prepare a table for Yoongi and me. Yoongi is helping them and I didn't realize I've been looking at him for almost a minute.

Well he's handsome, I can't denied it.

FAST FORWARD

Yoongi has been courting me for almost a month now and we're pretty okay now not like before that when I'm with him or I see him I frown but now I often smile because of him.

He makes me laugh and smile every time he's with me, we're getting closer to each other.

Habang tumatagal ay bumabalik ang nararamdaman ko para sa kanya. Nawala na ang sakit at lungkot na nararamdaman ko dati pinatunayan nya talaga sa akin na pinagsisihan nya lahat ng kamalian na ginawa nya sa akin.

Tinupad nya yung mga pangakong papasiyahn nya ako tuwing nakikita nya akong malungkot, iingatan nya ulit ako at hinding hindi na ulit nya ako sasaktan. Naramdaman ko yung pagmamahal na gusto kong maramdaman dati pa.

Pero medyo natatakot pa rin ako, dapat ko bang ibalik ang tiwala ko sa kanya? Minsan ay pumapasok yang mga tanong na iyan sa isipan ko.

I just shrugged off my thoughts and I sat on our couch with a sigh.

"Hey what's the problem? Are you okay unnie? I saw earlier that you suddenly zone out." Kasandra said, she take a sip on her coffee first before she sat down beside me.

"I was still a little hesitant, if I can trust him again that he won't hurt me again. You know, I'm still not sure about that." I said.

"It's hard to trust when all you have from the past is evidence of why you shouldn't." I added.

"You know unnie, it's up to you if you know you can trust him again. But you saw that he really made sure that he could trust you again that he wouldn't hurt you again. He proved it."

kasandra is right, it's up to me if he can be trusted again.

and I really saw that Yoongi proved to me how much he loves me and how he regretted the wrongs he had done to me before.

MIN YOONGI POV

We're done promoting our new song and pd-nim ​​says we can take a break for a week. The other members will visit their parents during our rest time and I am also thinking of going to Daegu to visit my parents.

"What are you going to do there Jimin?" I asked

"In Busan? Spend time with my parents." He simply said.

"Oh~ Is there more?" I gave him a teasing look.

"Aish..stop teasing me about her hyung, but.... yeah i will find her there, I might see her." he said with a contempt smile.