22 | 1 week before the debut

We have already mastered our dance and today we are shooting for our Music Video. Today is the second day of shooting and I think there are still two days left before our shoot ends.

"Unnie it's your solo part now! I like your outfit." Kasandra said smiling.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

The director of our MV called me so I immediately went to them and they say we will start shooting now.

↔↔↔

We are done shooting my part and I need to change my clothes again for the next parts with Kasandra and Aisa. Btw, I changed my hair color now because I dyed my hair 4 days ago and my hair color now is brown. Other members they didn't dyed their hair because they're still students so their hair color is still black.

•••

4:06 pm

After an hour of shooting we're finally done. We started shooting at 8 am and we finished at 4pm in the afternoon so we spent eight hours shooting our MV.

We were leaving and suddenly our manager stopped us.

"Your CEO texted me that don't take a taxi because he already sent a van. Just wait and the van will come here." Our Manager said. We just nodded.

After a minute the van I already here. Agad na kaming sumakay sa loob ng van kasama ang manager namin. I was just looking out the window and I wonder what's my cousin doing now and BTS because it's been awhile since we last saw them. Matagal na rin nung last namin silang nakita na pumasok sa Bighit. Dahil sa sobrang busy hindi ko na namalayan na Ilang week na pala kami hindi nag uusap ng aking pinsan. Maybe they are really busy now especially when they released their new song.

Someone patted my shoulder and I looked beside me. "Unnie are you ok?" Kasandra asked. "Yeah, I am just thinking something." I said.

We're already in Bighit. Papasok na kami sa loob hanggang sa nakasalubong namin ang GFRIEND. GFRIEND is under in Bighit labels that's why we often saw them entering here in Bighit.

"Annyeong haseyo~" we bowed at them.

"Annyeong haseyo." They smiled as they slightly bowed.

We went to the meeting area because our CEO was there. When we went inside, we immediately greeted him. He greeted us back while smiling. We sat down on the chair and he sat down as well.

"I sent you here because we will talk about your debut this february 4 and your position in the group."  He said.  "You already know your positions in the group right?" He asked and we answered immediately.

"Ne!"

"We have added positions to your other members, actually not all of you." He said and we nodded.

We started talking and it didn't take too long to talk about our position in our group. There is only a change in the position of other members.

"Bang pd-nim can we take a picture?" I asked shyly.

"Sure." He smiled.

We approached him and our manager took the picture.

*CLICK*

"Kamsahamnida~" we said.

We left the meeting room and the other members went home first because I will go to our practice room first because I forgot my tumbler last week.

"Unnie where are you going?" Jeun asked.

"I was just going to the practice room because I forgot my tumbler last week."

"Ok I will wait you here." She and I nodded.

I immediately went to our practice room. I was about to enter inside when I noticed that the door of the BTS practice room was slightly open and I was even more surprised when I noticed that there was a hand on the floor. I opened the door and I can't believe of what I saw.

"YOONGI!?"