The Tradgey of Amity Blight (Season Two Finale)

Part One: Charging the Manor

Amity looks out over the estate from atop a hill with her allies. She takes a deep breath, in, and out. Today's the day. This is the day it all comes to an end.

She thinks back to this morning. One would expect to think about how normal it was but this morning... wasn't.

Luz had not left her room since the night prior, and Amity had become concerned. She knew this could be the day she dies, that this could be it, like Emira and Edric.

So she tried to talk to Luz.

Amity knocked on the door, "Hey Luz?"

"I wanna be alone right now," Luz replies, "Please go."

"Luz I'm not a murderer but I need to be honest with you," Amity replies, "I don't wanna lie to you any longer. I... knew. About the killings, and I've been commiting assaults myself for money. I wanted to tell you but-"

"You're going to kill him," Luz demands, "Aren't you?"

"What?" Amity inquires.

"Mr. Blight," Luz retorts bitterly.

"You wouldn't?" Amity inquires.

Luz growls bitterly, "Just go."

"Luz listen to me I-" Amity pleads.

"Leave!" Luz screams in a burst of sadness, betrayl, and anger.

Amity sighs, walking away. She heads downstairs to get breakfast before she goes, wishing she could have what could be her last meal with Luz.

"I know it's hard," Eda explains, with a saddened but understanding tone, handing a pancake to Amity, "With Luz right now."

"Maybe we should have been honest," Amity sighs.

Eda nods, before adding, "Kiddo, you see me as a mother right? As a role model?"

"You're my mom by virtue of love," Amity replies, "Yes."

"I have a request," Eda elaborates, "I, am a horrible person. I don't want you to be like me. I want you to be better than me."

"If I try to be any more good," Amity retorts, "I'll just die like Edric and Emira. I can't hold back against Mr. Blight. I have to be ready to kill."

The rest of the meal is silent before Amity gets up, elaborating, "I'll always love you mom, I'll be back later."

"Where are you going?" Eda inquires.

Amity lies as naturally as she breathes, "To hang out with Gus."

"Alright stay safe," Eda replies sipping her morning coffee.

"I will," Amity replies before leaving.

With that she exits, Hooty yelling as she walks by, "Bye! Have fun!"

Viney reflects on the evevnts that lead her here. The misdeeds she commited to gain the power she has now. The power she can use to grant Edric's request. To protect Amity and kill Mr. Blight. End his crimes, once and for all.

"Shall we?" Jerbo inquires.

Barcus growls, a dagger in his mouth.

"Let's," Amity replies as she looks down at the estate and the guards who block her way to vengeance.

"Maybe we should ask Eda for help," King suggests.

"No," Amity growls bitterly, "He dies by my hands. Let's go."

She takes a deep breath and calls upon her bottle guard-two liter along with abomination-unyielding fist before approaching the manor to bring this all to a close...