Season Three Anime OP 1: Darkest Before the Dawn

And we're back. Working on a more solid outline for this, then updates should be fastish. Here's something to tide you over. Show it ain't dead.

(Open on a scene of Luz as she walks down the street with Eda's staff, King, Gus, and Willow. She turns to look up at Belos as the first verse crescendos, ending with a rapid pan upwards.)

It's been a rough year,
For everyone here,
But this tale is nearing its end now,
And the zenith of evil is clear!

(Instrumentals play as Amity is shown with Barcus, Viney, and Jerbo, preparing for the day and practicing their magic. The second verse plays as Amity looks over the graves of her siblings, before clenching her fist and moving forward, towards the camera, covering it to black which is used as a transition.)

And despite all that they have lost,
They have to carry on.
It's darkest before,
The dawwwwwn!

(Cut to the Golden Guard looking at old books, he clenches his fist and closes a book, revealing it to be a Bible. He glares at it in anger.)

The false light of zealotry,
Have created a darkness for all,
Who have endured it,
Even those who are deemed holy by it.

(Cut to the Traveler with his group, he plays his piano, before seeing a reflection of Eda in the clear black material. He turns in a panic, only to see no one. He clenches his fist in anger and grabs his scissors before swiping his cape over the camera for another transition.)

And the truth of how this zealotry came,
Into a realm it was not created.
Will soon be revealed,
To those who seek it out.

(Cut to a scene of Lilith looking at a young photo of her and Eda with remorse in her eyes. The golden guard enters, she hides it behind her back, and sets it down before grabbing a Bible, as if to renew the lies of her zealotry. The pages opened are zoomed in on, to cut to a scene of a man in white robes, faced away from the camera as the final verse plays.)

The truth of zealotry,
And the pain that it's caused,
Will be revealed as those who have fought against it,
Must face each other and the bringer of these sins, as their own boil over.

(Cut to a final scene of Eda, in her cursed form, looking over Luz from the first scene from above, atop a cliff, and howling into the moon, which ends the op with a logo.)