Act Two Anime OP: Price of Pride

Author's Note: This is mostly written for fun and to show that I haven't abandoned this. Enjoy.

(Open on a shot of Eda, her eye appearing cursed as she glares at the Blight estate with death in her eyes. The first notes play as the camera pans up into the sky to show a logo. Then transition, jump cut, to Eda eating breakfast with Amity and Luz, they appear happy until Eda looks sadly at an empty chair, where King would sit. Now do several sweeping cuts to show Amity, Eda, Barcus, and Viney leaving their houses for the day as the sun rises as the first verse plays.)

The price of his pride!
It's not a price,
That has been forgotten!

(Show each character turn towards the center of the Isles in series of shots before panning outwards to reveal it to be the location of the Blight estate.)

It's not a matter of if,
Not a matter of when,
But a matter of who,
Will collect it?

(Cut to Amity, walking out of a burning casino with a sadistic grin on her face and a sack of cash over her shoulder.)

Perhaps the Blight kid,
The one who lived.
With the growing sadism,
Will go all in?

(Camera pans down the street to show Barcus in his home, glaring at a photo of him, Viney, Jerbo, and Edric.)

Will it be Barcus?
The lucky dog.
Will he finally,
Have his day?

(Cut then to Viney, with king on her shoulder, glaring at the estate from atop a nearby hill.)

Maybe it's Viney,
Seeking to avenge.
The wishes,
Of a dead man!

(Cut to Eda, standing over Emira's grave. Her face is hidden buy tears are seen falling from her face.)

Could it be Eda,
The wrathful mother?
Or will she,
Truly change her ways?

(Camera pans up to the Traveler, whom is sleeping in a tree.)

There's is also the chance,
That the Traveler,
Will take matters into,
His own hands.

(Cut to Luz glaring at the estate, the gate bashed in and the estate now in flames. She rushes in, the screen splits down the middle to show a figure, hidden by the shadows charging at Mr. Blight with murderous intent, paralleling each other. Focus on Luz for two lines, then the killer for two, then both for the next verse.)

Will mercy be shown?
By the human?
Or will the killer,
Collect the price in blood?

(Show all the suspects, Eda, Amity, Viney, Barcus, and the Traveler, charging at Mr. Blight who sits in his office, smirking. This then cuts as all charge him after the second verse with lethal intent, to the logo once again.)

The price of his pride!
It's not a price,
That has been forgotten!

Who will collect the price?
Which will strike down his pride.
What is the price,
Why should he survive pride?